Just need the 3 online coins!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors
  3. Just need the 3 online coins!

User Info: Luniko_Aida

Luniko_Aida
2 years ago#1
Pretty much have everything in the game minus 1 coin and the 3 online coins required for the last skill thing. I'm pretty good at the game with a few of the characters at this point. Love this game.
Not entirely sure how the online coins are recieved, but my psn id is NikolaCulpa. I'd really love some help with these last coins. Just need this and the 10v100k trophy.
Hit me up at any time. My time is limited in the next few days, but hit me up on psn and we can hopefully get these coins!
PSN: NikolaCulpa Lvl 12
Currently Playing: MKX & replaying Nier. Waiting for: KH3, FFXV, SFV, Zelda U, Star Fox-U, The Last Guardian

User Info: flukedit

flukedit
2 years ago#2
im looking to get the online coins aswell, my psn id is shemzi, if you still need

User Info: UnknownHiro

UnknownHiro
2 years ago#3
Luniko_Aida posted...
Pretty much have everything in the game minus 1 coin and the 3 online coins required for the last skill thing. I'm pretty good at the game with a few of the characters at this point. Love this game.
Not entirely sure how the online coins are recieved, but my psn id is NikolaCulpa. I'd really love some help with these last coins. Just need this and the 10v100k trophy.
Hit me up at any time. My time is limited in the next few days, but hit me up on psn and we can hopefully get these coins!

if you want I can help you as well ^ ^

User Info: TuxKamen

TuxKamen
2 years ago#4
Just curious, what're the online coins? I just started playing this one myself a few days ago, been enjoying it.

User Info: XaPhobia

XaPhobia
2 years ago#5
They're necessary in obtaining the platinum trophy for this game. The coins can also substitute for coins you haven't obtained in-game towards that one other trophy. For instance, I still don't have the New World Franky mark, but I have that as a friend coin. It counted towards my platinum trophy. It's also a fun way to play when you're bored of going solo.
N3DS XL #1: 5112 3477 5195 Rock Omega Ruby, N3DS XL #2: 1118 1634 0338 Dark Alpha Sapphire
3DSXL: 1220 9295 3926 Psychic Y, 3DS: 1177 9753 1697 Electric X

User Info: Wolverine416

Wolverine416
2 years ago#6
My id is epsilon_fenrir. I'd be happy to help anyone get the coins. Just let me know.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors
  3. Just need the 3 online coins!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived