Ryuji Rank 7 is the bane of my existence...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Ryuji Rank 7 is the bane of my existence...

User Info: Zero 0083

Zero 0083
7 months ago#1
I've been following the FAQs to the T and I can't wrap my head around why it had me do Ryuji Rank 7 at nearly the end of May. I was able to grind out those diamond enemies by keeping the security level high, but since I instakill enemies without reward, it's a pain in the ass. This SHOULD be patched so it's a lower rate.
*Official Junk Tech and Pilot of the Final Gundam*
APPROVED (if for no other reason than the horrid acronyms) ~ Lowe Gear

User Info: rrojas_1926

rrojas_1926
7 months ago#2
yeah no kidding it says CHANCE yet it happend 100% of the times. just dont ambush.

User Info: quanticdream

quanticdream
7 months ago#3
Zero 0083 posted...
This SHOULD be patched so it's a lower rate.

Should. But won't. Japanese players complained about it since release. Nothing happened though.

User Info: BrightShield786

BrightShield786
7 months ago#4
When I first played the Japanese version, I couldn't believe how badly this was handled. This was a no brainer easy fix for the English version, but they didn't fix it. WTF?

Earthbound had the solution to this problem 24 years ago. Do the same thing, but tack on the exp. since you'd obviously win those battles.
You aren't allowed to have a positive opinion on piracy - Gamefaqs moderation staff

User Info: Aoi_the_Glaceon

Aoi_the_Glaceon
7 months ago#5
How does this skill actually works? I'm rank 10 and he never used It. o_o
Currently playing: FFXV, Pokemon Sun, Resident Evil 7.

User Info: ryoonz

ryoonz
7 months ago#6
They should make it like Atelier games where you at least got the item drop from the monster.

User Info: sillyfudgemonke

sillyfudgemonke
7 months ago#7
Aoi_the_Glaceon posted...
How does this skill actually works? I'm rank 10 and he never used It. o_o

Sneak up behind an enemy and attack them, but you don't fight it, instead you get a message about which items and/or(?) Persona you got if you had fought them. It can be annoying, but there's workarounds. XP

User Info: Sammycakes88

Sammycakes88
7 months ago#8
I miss making money( god so many reasons to hate ryuji)
PS4 Sammycake88/Xbox One Sammycakes88
Fire Emblem Fates Mycastle 05358-10817-47902-76093

User Info: NeclordX

NeclordX
7 months ago#9
Zero 0083 posted...
I've been following the FAQs to the T and I can't wrap my head around why it had me do Ryuji Rank 7 at nearly the end of May. I was able to grind out those diamond enemies by keeping the security level high, but since I instakill enemies without reward, it's a pain in the ass. This SHOULD be patched so it's a lower rate.

I guess that will end when you progress a bit further, I remember in the first palaces the enemies were always blue (below your level), but once you hit the third palace or so the enemies are always yellow or red.

User Info: Zero 0083

Zero 0083
7 months ago#10
Well, hope so. I'm at Madarame, but recently hit Level 26 since I wanted to handle the Strength arcana. By the way, since I am following the FAQs closely, are there days I can grind on my own without screwing up the schedule?
*Official Junk Tech and Pilot of the Final Gundam*
APPROVED (if for no other reason than the horrid acronyms) ~ Lowe Gear
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Ryuji Rank 7 is the bane of my existence...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived