Do you think this will be a launch title in Japan?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest X: Mezameshi Itsutsu no Shuzoku Online
  3. Do you think this will be a launch title in Japan?

User Info: PedroMontana

PedroMontana
4 years ago#1
I mean, the Wii version will be released in August, so the Wii U version should be ready in November.

This and NSMBU are the guarantee that the Wii U will be a massive success in Japan.
No More Heroes

User Info: ignasia7

ignasia7
4 years ago#2
Depends on a few things. When they started the conversion. What control functions they implemented, and if used any special features of the Wii U controller to get rid of certain necessities like Keyboards. Then whether they decide to beta test the Wii U version to ensure it's functioning properly and syncs up properly with the servers. Could be they do a quiet in-house test and no public beta, open or closed. There's also how many people they feel will get the Wii version then buy the Wii U version, and if their models show they're more likely to pick up the most audience by either waiting a bit and letting the Japanese consumer base get into the Wii version, or if they would benefit more from releasing the Wii U version as early as possible.

It's pretty certain Nintendo would want it to be a launch offering, and I have to wonder what level of integration the game will have with the new Nintendo Network.

Yes, I think it is very likely.
Campaign for PT in US: http://oprainfall.blogspot.com/ ==> Two down, one to go.
PSO2 = Sexy Awesome Beast of a Game!
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest X: Mezameshi Itsutsu no Shuzoku Online
  3. Do you think this will be a launch title in Japan?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived