Did you use lock-on?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: FireDragoon18

FireDragoon18
4 years ago#1
Did you use lock-on in the demo? - Results (45 votes)
Yes. I don't have time to swing the camera when I'm kicking ass.
68.89% (31 votes)
No. Manual aim all the way!
11.11% (5 votes)
Didn't know there was lock-on. I would've used it.
11.11% (5 votes)
Didn't know there was lock-on. Wouldn't have used it anyways.
8.89% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
If you didn't realize, you click the monster icon on the bottom screen so that when you click L, it centers on the monster for a moment.

Anyways, I tried to move the camera manually, but I'm not used to clawing on the 3DS, so I decided to just use lock-on. It just made things so much easier.

I'm a veteran hunter btw.
[Tu fui, ego eris.]
http://i.imgur.com/7dBe9.gif

User Info: Ulyaoth74

Ulyaoth74
4 years ago#2
I used lock on a few times but it's terrible. Once you press the button, you have to wait a full second or more before it kicks in and targets the creature. I find just using the virtual d pad to swing the camera around is quicker. If they made it instant instead of a delay it would be awesome.
"Can you draw two M&Ms fighting with katanas?" -Me
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9606/mmfight.png -aDubiousNotion

User Info: Yang110

Yang110
4 years ago#3
I've found it the opposite. It seems to be as quick as the usual view change (original L button use), and I'm definitely finding it easier than having to constantly shift grip to get to one of the D-pads. Still, I suspect different people will find one way easier than the other.

User Info: euklb

euklb
4 years ago#4
as some one who never used the claw in the first place i think its great
And I never ever ever ever cared about the weather cause the weather never ever did a thing for meeeeeeeee.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived