Monster fluids

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: PKMNTrainer

PKMNTrainer
4 years ago#1
where do i get monster fluids? please and thanx
FC: 4342-0290-8278
Name: Mikey

User Info: Kirby7506

Kirby7506
4 years ago#2
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683294-monster-hunter-3-ultimate/65776493
Sorry I'm late but I was busy predicting the future. Zen why didn't you predict that you would be late! Because, Shut up.

User Info: Raganork

Raganork
4 years ago#3
2* village
The one where you have to kill 12 Altaroth (ant-like insects). Throw poison smoke bombs at them and carve 'em up, and get them as a quest reward.

User Info: PKMNTrainer

PKMNTrainer
4 years ago#4
thanx
FC: 4342-0290-8278
Name: Mikey

User Info: ferofax

ferofax
4 years ago#5
Stroke real gently.

LOL.

Seriously though, poison is your best friend when it comes to any insect materials/drops. Preferably the weakest weapon you can find that deals Poison, or mix up some Poison Smoke Bombs.
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.

User Info: mattfrank

mattfrank
4 years ago#6
Find an Giginox egg and kill every of the Gigis it spawns.

User Info: arteroot

arteroot
4 years ago#7
Harvesting Tour: Tundra
Kill Giggi - Carve Monster Fluid.

I wasn't even farming that specific item there, but ended up with 5 fluids in one go.
So take a few pickaxes and bugnets with you, farm all the spots and kill some Giggi's.

Works like a charm :)
MHFU HR9 - Solo'd SS2 Rajang ^^ MH3U - The hunt is back on!

User Info: MetalGeAR9463

MetalGeAR9463
4 years ago#8
I also easily find them from killing and carving those worm things in the Tundra and also Moga Forest in area 4. I get about 3-4 every Moga Forest run. Those worms seems to spawn infinitely.
PSN: IDruggedShamu
Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived