The Fearsome Maw

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Barkit

Barkit
3 years ago#1
No matter what I do, I can't seem to get Gigginox to drop it. I'm not sure if I'm attacking the right spots to make it drop but I know a couple times I could have sworn I did all but cut off his tail and he still never dropped it.

Anyone have any tips or advice? I'm getting really tired of farming this guy but I really want the Bloodwings+

User Info: Kirby7506

Kirby7506
3 years ago#2
The first fearsome maw I got was from his subspecies (the baleful giggi or w.e its called). Just broke its middle and picked it up as a shiny drop.

Just gotta have luck.
Sorry I'm late but I was busy predicting the future. Zen why didn't you predict that you would be late! Because, Shut up.

User Info: Silverwyrm

Silverwyrm
3 years ago#3
reward for breaking face/body wiki says 12%
pokemon white friend code: 5029-3555-0823

Barkit
3 years ago#4
Crap…X.X

User Info: Kromlech06

Kromlech06
3 years ago#5
Break all three parts in the same run and you have a good chance as well.

Not sure if capping vs. killing changes your chances at all, and of course the shiny drop from breaking the underbelly has like a 2% chance of being a fearsome maw.

Barkit
3 years ago#6
Hmm, maybe I should move on and try to get it from another monster then?

User Info: JoJoX200

JoJoX200
3 years ago#7
Fearsome maw is a Gigginox and Gigginox Sub only item afaik. According to the guide, capturing gives an 8% chance btw.

User Info: OmniImmortal

OmniImmortal
3 years ago#8
Fearsome maw also has a chance to be in quest rewards at high rank and above.

User Info: LorenaLarue

LorenaLarue
3 years ago#9
I got the fearsome maw by killing a low rank Gigginox in the moga village quest. Broke everything, head + body + buttocks.

Got it in the quest rewards.

User Info: _Green_Knight_

_Green_Knight_
3 years ago#10
You're carving the wrong end.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived