Brachydios gem...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DarkHeroRaven

DarkHeroRaven
4 years ago#21
I got my first and only Gem from a tail carve on my 18th Brachy.

Exactly the same. 18th Brachy is when I got one.
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian

User Info: Mesmerizing_

Mesmerizing_
4 years ago#22
Just so we are aware on the high rank brachy it is 2 percent chance carve as well as 2 percent chance capture. I am looking at the guide right now it appears that capturing the g rank is a 3 percent capture. So you are indeed better off killing and not capturing.

User Info: Tzuba12

Tzuba12
4 years ago#23
I'm on my 13th or 14th now. Still no gem. Decided to go ahead and do my key quests for now and farm him later.
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba

User Info: BenignSeraphim

BenignSeraphim
4 years ago#24
After 5 hours of farming and switching off to do other HR4 quest, I finally carved 2 off his lifeless body and got 1 in rewards. Twas magnificent.
PSN : Benign_Seraphim

User Info: Cedicus

Cedicus
4 years ago#25
I managed to get 2. 1 from the tail Carve and the 2nd from capture. Not sure If I should make the Armor or not since I use lance.
PSN/Vita: Cedicus
3DS FC: 2707-1599-6445

User Info: CinnHotPlate45

CinnHotPlate45
4 years ago#26
gohobojoe posted...
Hmm?
It's a 5.88% chance to get at least one gem from 3 carves.
It's a 8.73% chance to get at least one gem from the capture rewards.

it's more like 10 percent if you kill it and cut tail- you still get the 2% from just finishing the quest + 2% for cutting the tail.
3DS FC: LoBFCanti/4296-3155-4576

User Info: zeroxfinal

zeroxfinal
4 years ago#27
Spent like 8hr and no gem. Decided to take a break and see what Jhen was like? Got 3 elder dragon blood and earth dragon gem -.-'' Why does this game do this to me.

User Info: cheezepotato

cheezepotato
4 years ago#28
I was farming brachy with a friend. And i went to make the stage 1 dio SA, and when i looked to see if i had stuff to make the second stage i found i could. I obtained a Gem without even knowing. I was pleasently surprised!
GT: Cheezepotato

CinnHotPlate45
4 years ago#29
zeroxfinal posted...
Spent like 8hr and no gem. Decided to take a break and see what Jhen was like? Got 3 elder dragon blood and earth dragon gem -.-'' Why does this game do this to me.

Exact same. I got Earthdragon gem and Elderdragonblood on my first go. I get Elderdragonblood every Caedeus run. Haven't gotten a Brachy gem yet.

CinnHotPlate45
4 years ago#30
Do your Quest rewards suffer if you kitty cart? Because that would explain a lot if so. I will promptly give up on every getting a gem if that is the case.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived