Creator Talismans

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: The_LuXx

The_LuXx
4 years ago#1
So I did a mining run and got a creator Talisman which had 4 sharpness and 10 maestro, decided I didn't want it, so sold it, didn't save game and reloaded the game. 2 harvest runs later I get another Creator talisman, this time with 5 evasion and 10 expert, which I did keep.

So my theory is if you get a creator talisman that you don't want, don't save and reload your game and you will likely get a creator talisman again very soon. But once you accept a creator talisman your hidden luck resets and you won't find a creator talisman until many runs later.

Kind of like how luck worked in Ragnarok Oddyssey.

Is anybody else doing this?
I'm trying 5 handicraft 4 evasion talisman, and 4 handicraft 7 sharpener.

User Info: JaggiJumper

JaggiJumper
4 years ago#2
WHYYYYYYYYYY

THAT TALISMAN IS AMAZING ;______;
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. http://i.imgur.com/a4FS1pt.gif

User Info: The_LuXx

The_LuXx
4 years ago#3
Hey this actually works.

I had another run where I got a creator talisman evaluated, but this time I kept count of how many enduring charms and ancient shards I had evaluated at the end of the quest.

I had 2 enduring charms and 1 ancient shard, my first charm was legend, my second charm was creator and my ancient shard was worn.

Didn't get a creator talisman I wanted so I didn't save, reloaded my game and did a quest again (used a gourmet voucher to always get felyne explorer and suicide bombed myself) but made sure I had identical amount of things to evaluate, 2 enduring charms 1 ancient shard. And the results came out the same, 1 legend, 1 creator, 1 worn weapon, though the charms were different stats, they were still same rarity outcome. So I'm certain as long as I keep reloading my game and re doing quest with similar amount of evaluation for charms I will always get my charm to be a creator talisman until I save.

I've done evaluations where I only had 1 enduring charm, or 1 charm and 1 ancient shard, and I didn't get a creator talisman.

But my last one I evaluated 1 enduring charms and 3 ancient shards and I got a creator talisman and 3 junk weapons.

So I think as long as I have 1 enduring charm and 2 other rarity 7 items to evaluate (enduring charm/ancient shard) I will always get a creator talisman as one of my results for the charms.

Still testing, going to try and get a better creator talisman.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived