If you could befriend one monster from the series and have it fight for you...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. If you could befriend one monster from the series and have it fight for you...

User Info: Ippongi_Ryuta

Ippongi_Ryuta
4 years ago#1
Which monster would it be and why?

Silver Rathalos, becuase dragons are awesome, and I like the colour silver. =D
Currently playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Tales of Xillia 2

User Info: Sirius140

Sirius140
4 years ago#2
Regular Rathalos

User Info: Repinkrad

Repinkrad
4 years ago#3
Rajang

I always wanted a Super Saiyan as a friend.

User Info: bom12826

bom12826
4 years ago#4
Bullfango
thing of the Lance charge while riding them
IGN - Bombypupe

User Info: ZangetsuX20A

ZangetsuX20A
4 years ago#5
Ceadeus
"Captain! There's a giant whale out there!"
"IS THAT A BEARD? MOBY DICK WAS REAL!"

Anyway, awesome cruises anywhere, command the seas (I hope some part of his insides has plenty of oxygen and room.)

User Info: hereforemnant

hereforemnant
4 years ago#6
Amatsumagatsuchi.

Because i've always wanted to control the weather.
They say all good things are bound to come to an end, but why haven't i heard the same about bad things?

User Info: GeckoZGuy

GeckoZGuy
4 years ago#7
Zinogre, because a wolf that fights like he's in MMA and is electric is awesome. Also maybe then he'd give me a Jasper ;-;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRa5BWOOGZM

User Info: steepcircle

steepcircle
4 years ago#8
Great Baggi, I wouldn't exactly want him to fight for me, but, anytime I have trouble sleeping I could just have him spit on me a couple times.
Conrad Verner: "My wife was really supportive. She even paid for my shuttle fare off-world."
Matriarch Aethyta: *facepalm*

User Info: Giezus

Giezus
4 years ago#9
Khezu (very small one)

Ever since doing the "Hunt 2 Mini Khezu" in Unite I've always wanted to just jump on it's back and ride it into battle. Plus it's higher pitched scream destroyed every possible thought I had of "Can Khezu get any more annoying?" ^_^
MHFU - Kaius (HR9; Hunting Horn, Dual Blades, Bow)
MH3U - Rahz (HR4; Gunlance, Dual Blades, Hunting Horn)

User Info: Kazagin_

Kazagin_
4 years ago#10
Qurupeco. I used to feel no remorse killing any other monsters, but damn it all if I don't feel awful killing Peco.
Like most of the monsters pose some sort of threat, even Great Jaggi is very threatening towards the villagers, but Qurupeco is just so innocent.
I mean like most monsters would eat a person, but Peco just chills and eats fish.

He's just so graceful and majestic, Pecoing around and making music, he'd make a great monsterbro.
I would totally train him to play songs and open wide for a fish like a seal. If I had a G-Rank one I could totally even ride him around. (Seriously, I've fought some massive Pecos in G-Rank.)
I could teach him to sing his sleepy song whenever I go to bed, I could wake up to one of his buff songs, and if people **** with us, I'd have him do a Deviljho roar.

You guys have fun with your monsters that would eat you, I'll have fun with my awesome giant bird. Peco and I would totally have a blast chilling by the river, eating fresh fish. (Though I'd definitely make use of his flints and flammable gunk to light a sweet campfire and roast the fish.)

Seriously, Peco would be like the coolest monsterbro ever.
I have no signature.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. If you could befriend one monster from the series and have it fight for you...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived