Should I spam or charge Brachy bow?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Should I spam or charge Brachy bow?

User Info: Da-Wei

Da-Wei
3 years ago#1
When using the Brachydios bow should I spam the first shot for slime effect or should I charge it fully before shooting. Is the bow even worth making?
Praise every god we've created!- Von Bach

User Info: ShiningLaser

ShiningLaser
3 years ago#2
Da-Wei posted...
When using the Brachydios bow should I spam the first shot for slime effect or should I charge it fully before shooting. Is the bow even worth making?

From what I heard, fully upgraded Kelbi bow with awakening is the best bow for slime, until then, Dios Bow should work just fine.
Hunter:I play myself, in defense mode!
Qurupeco:Well I send out Deviljho, in attack mode. Hunter:NOOOOOO!!! 3ds Friend code:2320-7400-7865 Name: Biospark

User Info: AlatreonsPaws

AlatreonsPaws
3 years ago#3
ShiningLaser posted...
Da-Wei posted...

From what I heard, fully upgraded Kelbi bow with awakening is the best bow for slime, until then, Dios Bow should work just fine.

Kelbi is really only useful in a group using the exact same thing to kill a monster faster I thought.
I hoard materials to sell! Kayamba is god-tier!
HR35+, 6+ million Zenny.

User Info: ragnarok183

ragnarok183
3 years ago#4
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683294-monster-hunter-3-ultimate/66142911

It's definitely worth making, but thanks to the kelbi bow, this bow works a little more like a standard, raw bow, rather than a slime-weapon

You should probably be charging--at least enough to the point where you aren't firing off level-1-charges. They're ok if you want to squeeze in hits between monster attacks, but if you have the time and stamina, then go for anything beyond that level-1-charge (probably that level-3-charge). On the contrary, if you want more hits (not necessarily more damage) over a given period of time, rapid firing level-1's would probably outpace using any of the other bow's charges

User Info: Ajenla

Ajenla
3 years ago#5
Dios bow is geared toward raw more than slime so charge it to level 3 for spread. But if I were you I wouldn't waste the gems on upgrading the bow imo
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Should I spam or charge Brachy bow?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived