prized stomach

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DeeSmoove23

DeeSmoove23
4 years ago#1
was wondering where i get this item at

User Info: Mr_Basara

Mr_Basara
4 years ago#2
G rank Altaroths (sp?) The yellow bugs that crawl on the ground. You have to kill them without making them burst, preferably with poison smoke bombs or a weak poison weapon. For more detail, just use the search function. I'm sure someone's gone into detail about the best place to farm em... Maybe Misty Peaks?
PSN - The_Daiyu
3DS - Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Animal Crossing: A New Leaf (1435-3945-2362)

User Info: Lioleia

Lioleia
4 years ago#3
Make the Bloodwings Dual Blades, carefully hit them until they're poisoned, then run around until they die. Using poison shots with a weak bowgun should also work. This method also works for Bnahabra.

I just did on the Deserted Island, but then I'm kind of crap at navigating the Misty Peaks.
lee-oh-leh-ee-ah.
It is perfectly okay to write garbage--as long as you edit brilliantly. --Carolyn Janice Cherryh

User Info: MrPoppadopolis

MrPoppadopolis
4 years ago#4
I've obtained all the prized stomachs I needed by using the 'Hunters for Hire' doing G rank small monsters quests. If you have any, I suggest sending them on that. There's a quest specifically to kill altaroths or something along those lines.. Also receive bnahabra parts too.
PSN - S1lentsurviv0r

User Info: DeeSmoove23

DeeSmoove23
4 years ago#5
thanks all your guys information was useful just need these to make the bug armor..actually has some good traits

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived