Brach gems

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: XGamer549

XGamer549
4 years ago#1
What is the most efficient method of farming them, taking into consideration speed, difficulty, and chance of success: tail runs, tail/shiny runs, full hunts, or mark of a hero?
~XG~ /// http://lostfacts.net/
http://boxofthink.tumblr.com/ - A Box of Think

User Info: ultron

ultron
4 years ago#2
How fast/well can you do MoaH?

Otherwise, bring shakalakas with gathering abilities and do sticky situation.

2x brachy at reduced hp, 2 tails, you can cap or kill at your own choice, and if you kill, your shakas might carve a gem too.

It really comes down to which you are more comfortable with, farm the best way YOU can, in a way that you can stand doing over and over.
3DS FC - 2148-8242-1614

User Info: sycho2005

sycho2005
4 years ago#3
they seem to drop more easily in G rank bach especially from shiny

User Info: tiffinthedog

tiffinthedog
4 years ago#4
I think that the drop rate for them increases 2% in G rank. Instead those stupid palliums take their place.

User Info: Bobsplosion

Bobsplosion
4 years ago#5
I don't know about gems, but I do know a place you can score free batteries.

User Info: HaruHawk

HaruHawk
4 years ago#6
I find palliums easier to get, that the Brachy Gem >_>, have 2 palliums waiting gems to upgrade the weapons.

User Info: OblivionTy7

OblivionTy7
4 years ago#7
Kill him and make sure to Cut the Tail. Tail and Body Carves both have a chance

Mark may have a 4% chance, but when the normal High Rank Dios Quests have 2% for Tail, Body, and Reward chances it easily outweighs Marks chance. G Rank is also better chances than High Rank
PSN: XRagnarokRiderX
Currently Playing: MH3U, MHP3rd, and Soul Sacrifice

User Info: Bobsplosion

Bobsplosion
4 years ago#8
oblivian_ty_7 posted...
Kill him and make sure to Cut the Tail. Tail and Body Carves both have a chance

Mark may have a 4% chance, but when the normal High Rank Dios Quests have 2% for Tail, Body, and Reward chances it easily outweighs Marks chance. G Rank is also better chances than High Rank

Mark ends up being a 15% chance.

User Info: DespondentDeity

DespondentDeity
4 years ago#9
Do Sticky Situation, I can usually get 2 or 3 every few runs. I don't need them for anything, I just love fighting Brachydios almost as much as I love fighting Uragaan, easy peazy lemon greazy.
http://i.imgur.com/k0VJ3.png -TYVM urmomishawt04!
Gravity may not be a right, but it's damned hard to take away from people. -Arctic_Sunrise

User Info: Windiven

Windiven
4 years ago#10
DespondentDeity posted...
Do Sticky Situation, I can usually get 2 or 3 every few runs. I don't need them for anything, I just love fighting Brachydios almost as much as I love fighting Uragaan, easy peazy lemon greazy.

Desire sensor. Been farming the freaking brach in sticky situation for about 2 weeks now. No gem.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived