Anyone completed Mian (魅杏) profile?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dream C Club Zero Portable
  3. Anyone completed Mian (魅杏) profile?

User Info: bL4Ck84

bL4Ck84
5 years ago#1
After some try i got Mian true ending, but still can't unlock her birthday event to complete her profile.
The japanese wiki at http://www43.atwiki.jp/dclubzero/ states that i've to get a mail from Yuki, and she will reveal Mian birthday but i don't understand how, should i just spend some time with Yuki, or get her in ETS and to follow her "route"?

Thanks

bL4Ck84
5 years ago#2
Seems like i got my answer.
To unlock Mian birthday event you've to first meet her, then meet Secchan and choose her again for the next 2 weeks (3 weeks total), then raise Mian affection doing ETS events, then when Mian is away (9/30) choose for the 4th time Secchan, if everything went well she'll invite you out, after choose only Mian, 10/16 you'll receive a mail from Secchan with Main birth date.

bL4Ck84
5 years ago#3
To unlock her birthday event you must:

1st have a date with Setsu (choose her at least 3 times in a row, then 1 other time to get her date)
2nd unlock Mian key item (cat apron)
3rd have enough money to buy it before her birthday

atm i don't know if buying her birthstone is essential, maybe as a present for her birthday, i'll try it again in next playthrough.

User Info: Yogos

Yogos
5 years ago#4
?
Saix, he is a member of organization 13. S-A-I-X, got it memorized?
  1. Boards
  2. Dream C Club Zero Portable
  3. Anyone completed Mian (魅杏) profile?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived