Weapons without rune can skill change/level up

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ragnarok Odyssey
  3. Weapons without rune can skill change/level up

User Info: Roksu

Roksu
4 years ago#1
My old topic (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/642453-ragnarok-odyssey/64001823) got archived and no one answered it but I just wanted to say that weapons without rune can skill change or level up, too. It occured at +9 to +10 but I think it works like the "other" runes.
PSN: Rokuyo14

User Info: hizaki22k34

hizaki22k34
4 years ago#2
hello roksu, i have a muramasa.. its an epic weapon. can skill change may occur if irefine this item? thank you :)

User Info: Roksu

Roksu
4 years ago#3
hizaki22k34 posted...
hello roksu, i have a muramasa.. its an epic weapon. can skill change may occur if irefine this item? thank you :)

If it has a skill that can level up or modified, sure. Not sure about exclusive skills, though. I guess Muramasa can skill change/level up but I'm not sure at what refine level it starts. I tried on one runeless weapon and it skill leveled up at refine level +9 to +10.

Just save before you try it.
PSN: Rokuyo14

User Info: HellsDropOut

HellsDropOut
4 years ago#4
Skills can still level, tried. It on a legbiter with level 4,level 3 crit damage, refined. It to 8 and got 5. And 3 crit power, still trying to get 5,5..its all luck
  1. Boards
  2. Ragnarok Odyssey
  3. Weapons without rune can skill change/level up

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived