5 Crescent Scythes

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ragnarok Odyssey
  3. 5 Crescent Scythes
(message deleted)

User Info: iliekpieplz

iliekpieplz
4 years ago#12
I test crit rate by using Bear Surge + x. If it's 100% then x must be at least +25%, so then I'll switch to 3 Lagu Sharp Edge Cards + x. With this, there should be minimum 85% crit rate; I just stack Wolf's Bane: Fanged (5% crit rate) thereon. It only took 2 Fanged's to get to 100% so I'm pretty sure it's 30%, if it's not, anyone feel free to correct me.

And Sky Conqueror is 20%, and It seems that Hercules is +5% for each skill level.

Also as a side note, from what I've gathered, there are different % caps. There isn't a flat cap of 30% bonus, each damage category has separate % increases. Aerial % boosts, Ground % boosts, and Overall % boosts are all considered different, so at any given time you can stack up to +60% damage increase.

Sorry if old. .-.
Life doesn't imitate art, it imitates bad television.
PSN: ZanSangyou

User Info: xXxHaseoxXx

xXxHaseoxXx
4 years ago#13
Sounds complicated, and thanks ill look out for that. Maybe I'll get a Scythe that has both lol.
PSN:K-quick

xXxHaseoxXx
4 years ago#14
I keep forgetting to ask this, but does someone know what the other SW epic weapon Skills are? Thanks in advance :). Really appreciate the help.

User Info: Gokotsu

Gokotsu
4 years ago#15
xXxHaseoxXx posted...
I keep forgetting to ask this, but does someone know what the other SW epic weapon Skills are? Thanks in advance :). Really appreciate the help.

If your referring to muramasa, I believe it's Serial Attack and Brandish.
PSN,Steam, RE.NET, LoL IGN: Gokotsu
Currently Playing: RE6, LoL

User Info: Gokotsu

Gokotsu
4 years ago#16
Gokotsu posted...
xXxHaseoxXx posted...

Edit: Brandish is I believe 45% critcial chance and Serial attack is 20% chance of inflicting 50% extra damage.
PSN,Steam, RE.NET, LoL IGN: Gokotsu
Currently Playing: RE6, LoL

xXxHaseoxXx
4 years ago#17
Gokotsu posted...
xXxHaseoxXx posted...

The Polearm as well, or is that not considered an epic weapon? Anyway, what do those skills do?

EDIT: Wrote this before you replied LOL xD

User Info: xavierbhlee

xavierbhlee
4 years ago#18
I own a Crescent Scythes equipped with splash attack and Harvester (Silver card cost 35 / 7 slots)

Testing Harvester Crit(30%) with 2 Rush Attack (50%) + 1 Crit Att lv 5(20%) = 100% Crit

Splash Attack will give 4 (400+ DMG) wave if you use 4 triangle + O air combo, it depend which combo you do. 3 triangle + O = 3 wave.

Only single wave from ground splash attack (4 triangle + O combo)

Best Crescent Scythes build :

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/642453-ragnarok-odyssey/64168822

xXxHaseoxXx
4 years ago#19
xavierbhlee posted...
I own a Crescent Scythes equipped with splash attack and Harvester (Silver card cost 35 / 7 slots)

Testing Harvester Crit(30%) with 2 Rush Attack (50%) + 1 Crit Att lv 5(20%) = 100% Crit

Splash Attack will give 4 (400+ DMG) wave if you use 4 triangle + O air combo, it depend which combo you do. 3 triangle + O = 3 wave.

Only single wave from ground splash attack (4 triangle + O combo)

Best Crescent Scythes build :

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/642453-ragnarok-odyssey/64168822

Geez! The card costs THAT much?

User Info: OmegaZero633

OmegaZero633
4 years ago#20
Wait, so you can't get Crescent Scythe or Muramasa in the localized version of RO?
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956. My PSN is OmegaZero633. PM me if you want to add me. :D
Former Official Bear-Wrestler of the NDF, Now Retired.
  1. Boards
  2. Ragnarok Odyssey
  3. 5 Crescent Scythes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived