how do I unlock the heretic briefs? (grendel armor)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ragnarok Odyssey
  3. how do I unlock the heretic briefs? (grendel armor)

User Info: hypnoc_slayer_

hypnoc_slayer_
4 years ago#1
I saw on another topic that you need medals from 'successive' quest where you fight grendel, bronzed grendel, and hrungnir in succession. But I have 3 or 4 of the medals and it hasn't unlocked. Why?
Also, is anyone else having a ridiculous time trying to get unknown medal and I can't get a single one. Any tips on that as well?
thanks in advance for any help. If you need anything in return just ask and I'll see what I can do.

User Info: Blanzer

Blanzer
4 years ago#2
lol dunno where you got that information. You need a boastful breast to unlock it. Rare quest reward(not sure if it drops, i forget). You get it from bronzed grendel. People say from I've Blown It All Sky High! but I got mine from Sand, Heat, and Giants which is much less annoying. But probably much rarer there? I'm not sure. I didn't farm it many times for it to drop. Wasn't even what I'm farming that quest for lol.
"Guess i'll logout and check my email or somethin."

User Info: damn_you_dario

damn_you_dario
4 years ago#3
Defensive Medals is needed to make the Mokkurkalfe Armor, not Heretic Briefs.
The Scarlet King

User Info: hypnoc_slayer_

hypnoc_slayer_
4 years ago#4
thanks for clearing that up guys
  1. Boards
  2. Ragnarok Odyssey
  3. how do I unlock the heretic briefs? (grendel armor)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived