Question :D

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: laizskie87

laizskie87
4 years ago#1
okay I just want to know what specific card you should equip when farming weapons on Searching the Sograt or Amongst the Miranges and where can I get this card thanks in advance :D

User Info: crazypal

crazypal
4 years ago#2
well, my personal opinion is don't bother, they don't make much difference anyways. but if you really want them people like scavenger hunt and luck up cards or luck shift.
I think one of the luck cards drop from the don domovois those little furries with red capes? guess you can find them in sand, sun and heat quest.

User Info: LittleTwinStars

LittleTwinStars
4 years ago#3
Anything that does the most damage. HP cards so you don't die in 2 mins cause of wolf mobs.

Well if you're farming desert missions, hunt radrics for rush attack
Iz a Gemini=>'cuz having 2 personalities is more fun than just 1. OwO

User Info: snothead

snothead
4 years ago#4
try stacking up on attack and hp cards,so that you won't die easily. i also equip luck up when farming.
I'm a ninja and I can dodge the rain

laizskie87
4 years ago#5
sorry for the late reply guys but thanks for your opinions gonna try it later thanks again :D

User Info: barangman

barangman
4 years ago#6
also if you're into breaking boxes, equip salvager. some weapons can be found in those boxes and barrels :D
PSN: barangman

laizskie87
4 years ago#7
barangman posted...
also if you're into breaking boxes, equip salvager. some weapons can be found in those boxes and barrels :D

*noted :D thanks

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived