MU Strengths and weaknesses?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. MU Strengths and weaknesses?

User Info: tpjh2d

tpjh2d
4 years ago#1
Does it what really matter what your MU's strengths and weaknesses are? Like Strength, HP, etc.
Playing: Dark Souls, Paper Mario 64, Pokemon Platinum

User Info: Brady672_AT_fan

Brady672_AT_fan
4 years ago#2
Yes, if you plan on being a Bezerker it's not wise to role a Best: Magic Worst: Strength.
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.

User Info: Skaldskaparmal

Skaldskaparmal
4 years ago#3
It determines their base states, growth rates and maximum stats, so yes, it does matter. It's probably pretty minor unless you're a min-maxer, though.

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
4 years ago#4
and it can affect your strategy in the first few chapters,especially in lunatic or +.
for example,in the prologue,on lunatic,myrmidons will one round you if you don't get a combo that raises def or spd,or a big hp bonus.
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6

User Info: tpjh2d

tpjh2d
4 years ago#5
Does anyone have any suggestions for different kinds of builds and stuff then? This is my first real FE game.
Playing: Dark Souls, Paper Mario 64, Pokemon Platinum
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. MU Strengths and weaknesses?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived