Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, Called 3 of my local EB stores and...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, Called 3 of my local EB stores and...

User Info: bigska

bigska
4 years ago#21
So the story goes like this. EB Games/Gamestop Canada stores were told via email from their HQ yesterday, January 29th that they were permitted to start selling FE: Awakening as soon as they received it since it "wasn't" street dated. Most stores called up their pre-orders and sold through a bunch of their copies by end of day. This morning, January 30th they sent another email out retracting the previous instructions and stating that only pre-orders that were contacted previously were still allowed to obtain their FE.

To conclude my findings, I'm glad I checked my voicemail this morning! :D
---
PSN: Bigska XBL: Bigska Other Stuff: Bigska BF3: Major B.S.

User Info: Col_Mobius

Col_Mobius
4 years ago#22
Scout_Taron posted...
Col_Mobius posted...
My favorite basketball player on Michigan's team this year (Nik Stauskas) is from Mississauga. The kids in the student section have a maize and blue (school colors) Canadian flag they wave to support him.

http://www.annarbor.com/calendar/photologue/photos/00%20Um%20vs%20Iowa/cache/010613_SPT_UmvsIowa_MRM_27_display.jpg

You're a Michigan student too?

Nice.

Former. Class of '05.

User Info: Scout_Taron

Scout_Taron
4 years ago#23
Col_Mobius posted...
Scout_Taron posted...
Col_Mobius posted...
My favorite basketball player on Michigan's team this year (Nik Stauskas) is from Mississauga. The kids in the student section have a maize and blue (school colors) Canadian flag they wave to support him.

http://www.annarbor.com/calendar/photologue/photos/00%20Um%20vs%20Iowa/cache/010613_SPT_UmvsIowa_MRM_27_display.jpg

You're a Michigan student too?

Nice.

Former. Class of '05.

Oh okay. I'm a freshmen.

User Info: Lunaris_Eclipse

Lunaris_Eclipse
4 years ago#24
Haha... I live in Mississauga too... wtf... so many people from Mississauga here! XD

User Info: MHGALE

MHGALE
4 years ago#25
HA! I live in Oakville and got it 2 days ago ;)
SMT IV 2013! BELIEVE!

User Info: moneyhead64

moneyhead64
4 years ago#26
Any luck with Square One?

User Info: luxapollo

luxapollo
4 years ago#27
I preordered and the store at SquareOne (the big mall in downtown Mississauga) actually *called* me in the morning to tell me I could come pick it up. I wonder if they were only releasing to people who preordered?

*shrug*
Runaway Five.

User Info: Teedus18

Teedus18
4 years ago#28
Only if I pre-ordered it, Square One says.

That's BS.
"I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened." - Frodo Baggins

User Info: gorypaldin2

gorypaldin2
4 years ago#29
I also live in Mississauga and I got mine last night.
The mods know where they can go

User Info: Cromotheus

Cromotheus
4 years ago#30
Super late to this topic, but I live in Toronto, and still go to this great store in Mississauga for every major release- VGP at the Central Parkway mall (that crappy mall near Square One) I won't say any more, but go there from now on. And try to preorder, every 12 games picked up via preorder gets you a free full price release.
These young bloods don't understand the game of basketball
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, Called 3 of my local EB stores and...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived