No Longer Listed as Pre-Order on EB Games Canada

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. No Longer Listed as Pre-Order on EB Games Canada

User Info: pladium

pladium
4 years ago#1
I know there was a whole street date fiasco, but I notice when ordering online on EB Games Canada, it lists a release date, but also says Usually Ships in 24 hours. I also checked Dead Space 3 which is to be released the same date, and it's listed as Pre-Order still.

So what I'm asking is that if everything processes quickly, would I get it Monday? Or would I still only get it Tuesday the earliest.
Josh is Legend

User Info: OCShoes

OCShoes
4 years ago#2
pladium posted...
I know there was a whole street date fiasco, but I notice when ordering online on EB Games Canada, it lists a release date, but also says Usually Ships in 24 hours. I also checked Dead Space 3 which is to be released the same date, and it's listed as Pre-Order still.

So what I'm asking is that if everything processes quickly, would I get it Monday? Or would I still only get it Tuesday the earliest.

I think the street date has been officially lifted completely, so they have stock of it and can sell it without having to list as preorder because it's technically released now.

I dunno. If you ordered it now you might even get it tomorrow, but I don't know too much about how shipping works.
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. -Charlie Chaplin

pladium
4 years ago#3
Okay! Thank you. I just ordered it now. I didn't even think to check because I could have ordered it hours ago and bettered my chances to get it
Josh is Legend

User Info: Skaldskaparmal

Skaldskaparmal
4 years ago#4
This release has just been a mess.

User Info: OmegChosen

OmegChosen
4 years ago#5
Skaldskaparmal posted...

I know, right?

User Info: ivanhellsing

ivanhellsing
4 years ago#6
OmegChosen posted...
Skaldskaparmal posted...

I know, right?

thanks canada
White FC: 4428-0185-7278
Black 2 FC : 0992-0835-6808

User Info: kwando1313

kwando1313
4 years ago#7
Wait... So is the street date gone again? Imma go phone EB and check...
"[Soccer] is like chess, only without the dice." -Lukas Podolski

User Info: OCShoes

OCShoes
4 years ago#8
pladium posted...
Okay! Thank you. I just ordered it now. I didn't even think to check because I could have ordered it hours ago and bettered my chances to get it

I sincerely hope you get it today or on Monday, even though when you get it I'll have to officially say I hate you :P :P I want it so bad but I might not be getting until the freaking 10th, so we'll have to see D:
Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. -Charlie Chaplin

pladium
4 years ago#9
OCShoes posted...
pladium posted...

I sincerely hope you get it today or on Monday, even though when you get it I'll have to officially say I hate you :P :P I want it so bad but I might not be getting until the freaking 10th, so we'll have to see D:

well I'm in Ontario, so its EST. I ordered it at 4:50pm, so it probably won't even ship today, but It could ship early tomorrow morning! either way, I was going to be picking it up tuesday, so might as well take my chances with ordering it and possibly getting it sooner
Josh is Legend

User Info: kwando1313

kwando1313
4 years ago#10
I phoned EB, they said they have received no internal communication to lift the street date. So, iunno what is going on.
"[Soccer] is like chess, only without the dice." -Lukas Podolski
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. No Longer Listed as Pre-Order on EB Games Canada

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived