One more day! :D

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DragonReborn97

DragonReborn97
4 years ago#1
Who else is getting their copy first thing tomorrow? The wait is almost over!
If it were up to me, I would rather ban guns. Then everybody would fight with swords. :D -Romulus-Prime

User Info: Mariofan197

Mariofan197
4 years ago#2
Curse you Joefisto!.......oh wait you weren't talking bout Spiderman never mind then.

User Info: mmc2679

mmc2679
4 years ago#3
After a long time I am actually looking forward to going to work tomorrow. The GameStop is 5 minutes walk from my place. Problem is that I punch in at 9 and GS opens at 10. So I have to find a way to kill one hour. :((
PSN ID: Mustq
Can't believe I spelled my own name wrong. :(

User Info: Estheimaster

Estheimaster
4 years ago#4
mmc2679 posted...
So I have to find a way to kill one hour. :((

Uhh, work?
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.

User Info: lilin08

lilin08
4 years ago#5
I would if my gamestore have them on stock. I have the telephone numbers on hand and called them up as soon as they are open, though it's going to be a busy week. At least there's FE to look forward to when I get home from work.
3DS FC: 1246-9831-6589

User Info: Dragen

Dragen
4 years ago#6
GameStop isn't showing it with a street date of 2/4 anymore. I've heard they might not get their copies until 2/8... which sucks since I wanted to pick up my pre-order tomorrow after work also. >.<
(\/) Read Gold Digger every month
( 'o')

User Info: Jstretch19

Jstretch19
4 years ago#7
Dragen posted...
GameStop isn't showing it with a street date of 2/4 anymore. I've heard they might not get their copies until 2/8... which sucks since I wanted to pick up my pre-order tomorrow after work also. >.<

Is GS doesn't have the game by the fifth I'm gonna write them a strongly worded letter every day until I get my game.
1 more day
(Warning: googling Lucina will give you spoiled spoilers rage)

User Info: Shadows_Of_Fall

Shadows_Of_Fall
4 years ago#8
I'm calling when they open in 5 minutes. If they DON'T have it/don't expect it in tomorrow, then Ima go with the eShop for now.
Current Games: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Sly 4, Battlefield 3, Team Ico Bundle, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, DmC, Minecraft, 999/Virtues Last Reward

User Info: Mzr89

Mzr89
4 years ago#9
Hoping my preorder gets in tomorrow if not I'll probaly have to wait till the 8th.

User Info: aaroncort

aaroncort
4 years ago#10
If it actually comes out at 9 tonight pacific time, I'll be getting it then.
GT: larrylarry Steam:Avant_Tarde PSN: Avant_Tard

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived