Fire Emblem: Awakening General Information and FAQ Topic v3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Fire Emblem: Awakening General Information and FAQ Topic v3

User Info: GuerillaGorilla

GuerillaGorilla
4 years ago#21
Question about reclassing. When a promoted unit reclasses, they can reclass to a promoted and an unpromoted unit. However, if they reclass to an unpromoted unit, when they get to lv. 10, can they still reclass to a promoted unit?

Gonna guess no.
NNID: GuerillaGorilla

User Info: RedMageKirby

RedMageKirby
4 years ago#22
GuerillaGorilla posted...
Question about reclassing. When a promoted unit reclasses, they can reclass to a promoted and an unpromoted unit. However, if they reclass to an unpromoted unit, when they get to lv. 10, can they still reclass to a promoted unit?

Gonna guess no.

You can only reclass to a promoted unit if you are either over level 10 in a promoted class or level 30 in a special class.
~RMK~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

User Info: DDDDrova

DDDDrova
4 years ago#23
thanks for this

User Info: Huff n puff 20

Huff n puff 20
4 years ago#24
Once again...
Q: Are there Gay Marriages? No.

Q: Who is Nowi/Nono and what's the deal with her? Nowi is a manakete you obtain in chapter 8. She has a daughter named Nah. Trolls often complain about how "young" she is. Ignore them
Think a NEXT will save you from BETA? Think again.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition

User Info: RedMageKirby

RedMageKirby
4 years ago#25
Huff n puff 20 posted...
Once again...
Q: Are there Gay Marriages? No.

Q: Who is Nowi/Nono and what's the deal with her? Nowi is a manakete you obtain in chapter 8. She has a daughter named Nah. Trolls often complain about how "young" she is. Ignore them

I did stick in a bit about same-sex relationships, and honestly, I haven't seen a Nowi topic in the last couple of days.
~RMK~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

User Info: Shynforce1984

Shynforce1984
4 years ago#26
Thanks for all the info i really appreciate it. I was gonna just play the game but i didn't want to waste time lving up certain characters that's not good or miss out on sidequest etc.
GamerTag:xXShYn730XxAIM:ShynForce1984Playing:Tales of Graces f/Rebirth Bayonetta KH:BBS/3D Rayman Origins SSX UMvC3 SuperRobotExceed Sonic Transformed Gears3

User Info: prince_leo

prince_leo
4 years ago#27
This is even better done than the last one.
No man stands so tall as he who stoops to help a child.
http://i.imgur.com/VH2Nc.jpg - Young Leo has more swag than you
(message deleted)

User Info: azn_boy150

azn_boy150
4 years ago#29
RedMageKirby posted...
What? How does that work?
Shenanigans.

Should've been "wibbly-wobbly-timey-wimey-stuff."
I'm my own best friend and worst enemy. Often at the same time.
PSN: azn_boy150

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
4 years ago#30
by the way,when do the level 30 class characters can switch directly to a 2nd tier class?
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Fire Emblem: Awakening General Information and FAQ Topic v3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived