94 Turns later...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: OctoberKnight

OctoberKnight
4 years ago#1
It's my first FE but it's probably my 4th or 5th SRPG. I'm playing Hard/Classic and I haven't been using Fredrick.

I just finished a grueling, nail biting, ninety-four turn battle to secure Donnel a place in the Shepards.

This game is awesome!
This thread is already dead.
ATATTATATATATATATATTATATTATATATA!!!

User Info: MHGALE

MHGALE
4 years ago#2
WHAT, how wth where you doing for that long... You probably broke all your weapons...
Current GOTY; Fire Emblem: Awakening
Potentials to take over: MGR:R, GTAV

User Info: NeonYoshi11

NeonYoshi11
4 years ago#3
Are you serious?

Learn from your mistakes.

Here is a tip.

Play on Normal Classic not Hard....why, if you have little exp with RPG's would you play on hard ? Where is the logic in that?

Why didn't you decide this after try # 3-7 ????????

User Info: jonnovision1

jonnovision1
4 years ago#4
there's no reason a stage should take 94 turns, not to mention Donnel only needs to level up once, that's like 2 kills for him, and if you pair him with say, Frederick, or even if not using him means not even pairing him with someone, anyone else really is good.
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363

User Info: IlluminaZer0

IlluminaZer0
4 years ago#5
@OP

Nice. FE12's hard was a pleasant surprise. I'm debating with myself whether I should start on hard or Lunatic myself.
Official claimant of Mem Aleph for the theoretic cause of promoting Shin Megami Tensei IV of the 3DS.

User Info: OctoberKnight

OctoberKnight
4 years ago#6
IlluminaZer0 posted...
@OP

Nice. FE12's hard was a pleasant surprise. I'm debating with myself whether I should start on hard or Lunatic myself.

Someone gets it.

The point of this topic is - I'm loving this game.

I don't recall asking for advice. My weapons are fine, I didn't suffer any losses - except a Heal Staff. Oh God! I'm sorry Heal Staff! How will I ever replace a HEAL STAFF?!?!

How is enjoying the time I spent on the game a mistake? Who are you to tell me how to play and enjoy the game?

You guys are adorable. ^______________^
This thread is already dead.
ATATTATATATATATATATTATATTATATATA!!!

User Info: jonnovision1

jonnovision1
4 years ago#7
OctoberKnight posted...
IlluminaZer0 posted...
@OP

Someone gets it.

I don't recall asking for advice. My weapons are fine, I didn't suffer any losses - except a Heal Staff. Oh God! I'm sorry Heal Staff! How will I ever replace a HEAL STAFF?!?!

How is enjoying the time I spent on the game a mistake? Who are you to tell me how to play and enjoy the game?

no one's saying you shouldn't enjoy the game, we're asking what in god's name could possibly require 94 turns.
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363

User Info: MHGALE

MHGALE
4 years ago#8
jonnovision1 posted...
OctoberKnight posted...
IlluminaZer0 posted...
@OP

Someone gets it.

no one's saying you shouldn't enjoy the game, we're asking what in god's name could possibly require 94 turns.
Current GOTY; Fire Emblem: Awakening
Potentials to take over: MGR:R, GTAV

User Info: impossible2beat

impossible2beat
4 years ago#9
I dont even understand, what is happening for 94 turns. My mind cant comprehend what that situation even is
signature

User Info: Kantonoso

Kantonoso
4 years ago#10
jonnovision1 posted...

Building up supports while they're at it?
PSN: Ranylyn. Playing Mass Effect 3
Main class: Vanguard. Secondary Class: Engineer.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived