What's the deal with Panne?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. What's the deal with Panne?

User Info: Meowgoocat

Meowgoocat
4 years ago#1
Her stats are really good for her level. Am I able to acquire more beaststones?
There are no bad things. There are only good things and good stories.

User Info: RyoKaiba

RyoKaiba
4 years ago#2
I got a Beaststone+ before she even joined. So yeah.
"Hate the sin, love the sinner. But sometimes it's hard to look past all that sin and find the person behind it." -Joshua Graham; Fallout: NV

User Info: casedawgz

casedawgz
4 years ago#3
I got a beaststone+ with 35 charges from a village in the marth dlc.

User Info: Meowgoocat

Meowgoocat
4 years ago#4
I'm not messing with the dlc, since I really like the challenge that comes from avoiding optional content.
There are no bad things. There are only good things and good stories.

User Info: Winsage

Winsage
4 years ago#5
I would reclass her personally. Beaststones are ridiculously expensive and she'll have better stats in another class anyway.

User Info: spyke252

spyke252
4 years ago#6
Meowgoocat posted...
I'm not messing with the dlc, since I really like the challenge that comes from avoiding optional content.

You can buy them eventually, and you get a second from a main story boss, but you will run out before then if you overuse her.

User Info: RenRen245

RenRen245
4 years ago#7
I reclass her as a wyvern rider, her high growth + a class high stats makes her pretty damn godly.
''A baby isen't like a golem, i can't make it all by myself !'' - Elena

User Info: Paperblade

Paperblade
4 years ago#8
Panne was my best non-MU unit on Lunatic and I didn't even want to use her
I dislike arguments of any kind. They are always vulgar, and often convincing. ~ The Importance of Being Earnest

User Info: Iffy_Jottere

Iffy_Jottere
4 years ago#9
Panne rocks! She fights outside the weapon triangle, and thus does consistently good damage. Her HP is decently high for a frontline fighter, so she really only has to fear anti-beast weaponry.

In her debut appearance I paired her off with my Lv 11 avatar and we wiped the floor with anything that came near.

Besides... killer rabbit! I don't see any Holy Hand Grenades in this game, either... So there's one less worry.

Vorpal bunny. That is all.
"The wages of sin is death... but the hours are good." ---Psycrow, Earthworm Jim cartoon
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. What's the deal with Panne?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived