spotpass just opened every fire emblem character.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. spotpass just opened every fire emblem character.

User Info: cooldude877

cooldude877
4 years ago#1
i thought it was only supposed to be one per day??

User Info: Soanevalcke6

Soanevalcke6
4 years ago#2
I thought it was, you get another character every time you beat the last character, not once per day?
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6

User Info: xanderfox

xanderfox
4 years ago#3
there are 99 Avatar slots and 12 Games, I highly doubt you got them all... I did notice I got Nergal twice.

cooldude877
4 years ago#4
well i mean i had hector yesterday then i got nergal today. then the rest of the fire emblem chars unlocked with seth from sacred stones. lol

User Info: arvilino

arvilino
4 years ago#5
That should be because they moved onto a new set via spot-pass, you get all the previous ones accessible without having to wait.

User Info: spyke252

spyke252
4 years ago#6
xanderfox posted...
there are 99 Avatar slots and 12 Games, I highly doubt you got them all... I did notice I got Nergal twice.

He means every Blazing Sword character (it was brought to the US just as Fire Emblem)

User Info: Soanevalcke6

Soanevalcke6
4 years ago#7
Yeah, once new Spotpass is released (Probably every Thursday), all characters from the previous Spotpass are unlocked.
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6

cooldude877
4 years ago#8
oh ok thanks guys i was pretty excited when i unlocked nergal then BAM everyone else haha.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. spotpass just opened every fire emblem character.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived