I made my Avatar...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. I made my Avatar...

User Info: sockrox

sockrox
4 years ago#1
an archer.
Is that a bad thing? I did it cause i like archery, I used my name and thus I can now be an archer. Sure, Virion is great but, two isn't bad right?

I picked + skill - mag if that helps any.

Also Inb4" MAGES ARE THE WAY TO GO BRO"

User Info: EirePrince

EirePrince
4 years ago#2
Do you like Archers in FE? Personally I don't, but that is my own opinion. Virion hasn't been in an actual fight since I got him. Archers are just so.... bad. My personal opinion though.

If you like Archers and want to be an Archer go ahead. It is your game.

User Info: sockrox

sockrox
4 years ago#3
I do like them and do not consider them bad, but then again I would use them even if they were because well.. I like them.

EirePrince
4 years ago#4
There you go. Do stuff you like. ^.^

User Info: neon_x

neon_x
4 years ago#5
Might I suggest reclassing into something else first to obtain some skills? It will make your Archer / Sniper / Bow Knight more devastating in the long run.
360 GT: NeonToasterX3

User Info: MonkeyShaman

MonkeyShaman
4 years ago#6
Well, Virion kicks total ass in my game. And since you're the MU and are probably going to have great stats, you'll probably be just fine.

EirePrince
4 years ago#7
Maybe I should give Virion a chance rather than remember all the horrible Archer deaths from past FE experience.

User Info: Jonkenden

Jonkenden
4 years ago#8
Sniper with double bow and lethality skill? Astra? Plenty of fun. Archer class and sniper are the only classes in the game to get 2-3 attack range AFAIK. Only one dark tome has longer range
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. I made my Avatar...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived