How should I play my second run-through.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. How should I play my second run-through.

User Info: DBogatz

DBogatz
4 years ago#1
I just finished my first playthrough of Hard/Classic with resets.

My options are:

Hard/Classic no resets: I like the no resets idea, I think it would add a lot of impact to each decision, but I found the end-game of Hard to be really boring as my OP Morgan and others basically soloed maps.

Lunatic/Casual: Lunatic seems hard enough that Casual wouldn't break it, esp. if I didn't abuse Casual and only used it as a sort of screw-up forgiveness. And I think I would like a little more challenge than hard, esp. endgame.

Lunatic/Classic: I'm kind of tempted to do a Lunatic/Classic no reset run, but I also think this might be sort of crazy...

People who have played on Lunatic, how different is it than hard?

User Info: rhys855

rhys855
4 years ago#2
You could do Lunatic/Casual to get the hang of it before the real deal.

Or my suggestion do could do a Chrom, Fred Duet on Hard/Classic

Edit: On Chapter two on Lunatic The enemy already has steel and the axemen can hit 25 I think. And the Sellswords have 14 speed if i'm not mistaking.
Official Kisame of the NUNS3 Boards

User Info: ZzSkitz

ZzSkitz
4 years ago#3
You'll get 1 shotted a lot on early chapters in Lunatic mode.. even Frederick can get 1 shotted in the second map by the dude with a hammer.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. How should I play my second run-through.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived