My Children/Parent Combination List

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. My Children/Parent Combination List

User Info: LolitsAdam

LolitsAdam
4 years ago#1
So before i show my list, i'd just like to say that this is not a list of the MOST UBER combinations EVAR. I made this list based on what type of characters i'd like to have on the field.. so dont expect 6 myrmadons with 6 paladins or anything like that.

My goal was to have every support being a class that complimented the lead character in the pair, along with the ability to have S rank support AND support boost+ and support block+ for the other skills on the supports, you can fill in the blanks how you see fit. Anyway, so after doing some searching for a "Best combinations topic" i couldnt find one.. and there isnt really anything i could find so i did lots of research and mix-n-matched all the possible parents and heres what i came up with.

-Father + Mother: (Name/Gender) - Support Role - Class: Important skills - Stat Modifiers
+
-Father + Mother: (Name/Gender) - Lead Role - Class: Important skills - Stat Modifiers

-Gregor + Sully: (Kjelle/F) - Paladin: Access to support boost+(via gregor) and support block - Str +2 Mag -1 Skl +5 Spd +3 Lck +0 Def +1 Res -1
+
-Lon'Qu + Panne: (Yarne/M) - Berserker/Myrmadon: Astra, Vantage, Axefaire, Lethality, Swordfaire,
-Str +3 Mag +0 Skl +6 Spd +7 Lck +0 Def +0 Res -2

-Donnel + Cordelia: (Severa/F) - Falcon Knight: Access to Support boost+(Via donnel) Armsthrift, Lance expert, Galeforce, Sol
Str +3 Mag -1 Skl +2 Spd +2 Lck +3 Def +2 Res -1
+
-Chrom + Olivia: (Inigo/M) - Swordmaster: Inherit Galeforce from Olivia, Rightful king, Astra, Swordfaire, Vantage, Sol, Armsthrift, Lethality, Luna, Counter, Wrath.
Str +2 Mag +1 Skl +3 Spd +3 Lck +2 Def -1 Res -1

-Kellam + Maribelle: (Brady/M) - Paladin: Inherit Support Boost+ access to Sup.Block+
Str +2 Mag +1 Skl +3 Spd +0 Lck -1 Def +3 Res +0
+
-Chrom + Olivia: (Lucina/F) - Haven't Decided(lol) - Access to Galeforce, Astra, Vantage, Aether, Rightful King, Vantage, Lethality, Luna, Sword Expert.....

-Vaike + Lissa: (Owain/M) - Berserker/WarMonk/SwdMstr - Inherit Sup.Boost+ from Lissa, access to Axefaire, Swordfaire
Str +2 Mag +1 Skl +1 Spd +2 Lck +2 Def +0 Res +0
+
-Gaius + Nowi: (Nah/F) - Griffon Rider/Dark Flier/Dark Knight: Access to Galeforce(via gaius), Lancefaire, tomefaire, swordfaire, Astra, Vantage, Lethality. Inherit Sol, Axebreaker, or Counter from Gaius.
Str +3 Mag +1 Skl +2 Spd +1 Lck +0 Def +3 Res +3

-Ricken + Cherche: (Gerome/M) - Paladin: Inherit Support Boost+ from Cherche, access to Support block+
Str +3 Mag +3 Skl +0 Spd +0 Lck +2 Def +2 Res -1
+
-Frederick + Sumia: (Cynthia/F) - Warmonk/DarkFlier/GreatKnight/WyvernLord/Griffon: Access to Galeforce, lancefaire, tomefaire, pavise, luna, swordbreaker, lancebreaker, aegis - Str +1 Mag -1 Skl +5 Spd +2 Lck +1 Def +1 Res +2

-Henry + Tharja: (Niore/F) - Valkyrie: Access to Support boost+(via Henry) Support Block+, Inherit Counter, Wrath, Axefaire, or Despoil from Henry
Str +2 Mag +5 Skl +2 Spd +2 Lck -4 Def +3 Res +0
+
-MyUnit(M): Dark Knight.

-Stahl + Miriel: (Laurent/M) - Dark Knight: Inherit SupBoost+ From Miriel, Access to Tomefaire, Supp Block+ - Str +1 Mag +3 Skl +3 Spd +2 Lck -1 Def +1 Res +0
+
-MyUnit(M) + Noire: (Morgan/F) - Sorcerer: Inherit Counter, Wrath, Axefaire, or Despoil from Noire, If she inherited from Henry.

Ok.. well hopefully this makes enough sense to anyone who reads this. Thats everyone with Support Boost+ and 2 without Support Block+. A few of the classes which i havent decided yet, I listed some options just to give you an idea of what you can go with.

User Info: LolitsAdam

LolitsAdam
4 years ago#2
Bump
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. My Children/Parent Combination List

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived