Who did you have your MU marry?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Who did you have your MU marry?

User Info: zeldamario24

zeldamario24
4 years ago#1
I know that there's a couple of these boards already, but who did you marry? I married Cordelia.
Not changing this sig until........I feel like changing it?

User Info: ItIsAPsyBorg

ItIsAPsyBorg
4 years ago#2
Lissa, for her earlygame significance and good stat boosts for a Mag-focused MU.

User Info: FluffyNimbus

FluffyNimbus
4 years ago#3
Lon'qu
The only reason people get lost in thought is because It's unfamiliar territory.

User Info: FujibayashiSuzu

FujibayashiSuzu
4 years ago#4
Forever alone club.

User Info: danmiy12

danmiy12
4 years ago#5
Nowi for one of the best possible Nah's later on...already got some skills ready...also they are both tanks since I picked defense asset and I got rng str blessed...

other games I picked Donnel, Sully, Miguel they all turned out good...this is on hard classic...
My 3ds FC:0989-1899-7615 pm me if you want to add me

User Info: Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat
4 years ago#6
Panne
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D

User Info: sailorpete

sailorpete
4 years ago#7
Working toward Libra playing FeMU
"Welcome to Super Vegeta's Big Bang Attack" Vegeta Dragon Ball Z Claims 'Hayate Yagami' KSErin fans: 11

User Info: zeldamario24

zeldamario24
4 years ago#8
I was going to marry Lissa, but by the time I could've had her at S rank, she had the default level she came with because I didn't know healing people gave you exp. for her and she would be pretty much useless at level 1 or whatever. Eventually at like ch. 15 I realized healing people with Clerics like her give you exp. because I'm a newbie at FE games
Not changing this sig until........I feel like changing it?

User Info: Dark7Knights1

Dark7Knights1
4 years ago#9
Cordelia. Love me some red heads.
Makes sense to me...

User Info: Phadunkin

Phadunkin
4 years ago#10
Sumia.

We talked about books from C to A.. then out of nowhere I proposed to her, she brings light to my darkened world.. and i give her the confidence to be herself.

Eat it Chrom.

My speed and sword wielding abilities and her Dark Flier skills are a deadly combo, especially when paired up. Unleash x2 powerful furies constantly.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Who did you have your MU marry?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived