Who should I pair Gregor with?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Who should I pair Gregor with?

User Info: Lone_Kendoka

Lone_Kendoka
4 years ago#1
I was initially going with the Gregor x Nowi pair, but then Kellam x Nowi seemed more appealing for tanking properties. I guess Panne could be one option, but I was originally doing a Virion x Panne pair, but I may change that. What do y'all think?

User Info: Lone_Kendoka

Lone_Kendoka
4 years ago#2
Maybe Lissa? I'm making her take the Sage -> Dark Flier -> War Monk route.

User Info: ptreemf12

ptreemf12
4 years ago#3
That's a pretty good choice. That way Owain has access to Armsthrift. I personally married Lissa to Vaike.
White FC [Panda]: 3783 - 6584 - 4908
White 2 FC [Liz]: 2666 - 9974 - 6792

User Info: occupation_bob

occupation_bob
4 years ago#4
Maribelle. Because Brady kinda looks like him.
It's like my Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattatas.

User Info: Saint_Stahn1

Saint_Stahn1
4 years ago#5
I've been meaning to ask that too. I'm torn between Tharja and Panne. How MANY Dark Fliers do we REALLY need in Hard mode and Lunatic? Asking a legitimate question here.

User Info: Bufkus

Bufkus
4 years ago#6
I married him to Cherche to pass despoil down to Gerome.
It's too bad he can't get galeforce no matter what.

User Info: Sayjin

Sayjin
4 years ago#7
I married him to Lissa for the sole purpose of giving Owain access to the Mercenary class. Only other options were the Avatar (had a better plan there) and Donnel. Gregor gives better stat mods than Donnel, so Gregor it was!

User Info: Ivynn

Ivynn
4 years ago#8
Saint_Stahn1 posted...
I've been meaning to ask that too. I'm torn between Tharja and Panne. How MANY Dark Fliers do we REALLY need in Hard mode and Lunatic? Asking a legitimate question here.

This board has a boner for Galeforce so anyone that can be a Dark Flier, must go through it and get that skill which is 15 levels of grinding.
http://i49.tinypic.com/23u31wh.gif

User Info: CyberSturm

CyberSturm
4 years ago#9
I paired Gregor with Cherche. Man, seeing those supports was sad =/. Almost like they were meant to be. And I kinda lol'd at a few lines.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: gotohades

gotohades
4 years ago#10
I paired him with Nowi.
"To roll poorly once may be regarded as misfortune. To roll poorly TWICE looks like carelessness."
3DS Friend Code: Micah 4682-8451-8168
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Who should I pair Gregor with?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived