So what choice did you make? (SPOILERS!)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. So what choice did you make? (SPOILERS!)

User Info: zeldamario24

zeldamario24
4 years ago#1
Did you kill yourself to destroy Grima or did you use Chrom and just seal him away? I killed myself.
Not changing this sig until........I feel like changing it?

User Info: wolfei132

wolfei132
4 years ago#2
sacrificed myself. it was definitely the better ending since you live in the end anyway and grima is dead forever. letting chrom finish it left a bad taste in my mouth since the whole grima incident will just be repeated again, but without any way to seal him forever like you could this time.

User Info: gotohades

gotohades
4 years ago#3
I sacrificed myself. Does the ending actually change depending on your choice? I just assumed that it would be like all the other choices and lead to the same conclusion.
"To roll poorly once may be regarded as misfortune. To roll poorly TWICE looks like carelessness."
3DS Friend Code: Micah 4682-8451-8168

User Info: CreepGnome

CreepGnome
4 years ago#4
The second they say "You might survive" after sacrificing yourself makes it glaringly obvious that you definitely will survive.
Ma-shi-nuh, because there's no such thing as a "correct" way to pronounce things.-zero7717 on pronunciation of Machina
http://i.imgur.com/eJDEa.png

User Info: Huff n puff 20

Huff n puff 20
4 years ago#5
Let Chrom take the kill.
Never been one for sacrificing anything.

Besides, it's kinda clear that in order for him to come back, the Grimleal needs to do a crap ton of things.
...Simple solution to prevent his return: Kill all the Grimleal. None shalt live.
Think a NEXT will save you from BETA? Think again.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition

User Info: Devil_Killer_JC

Devil_Killer_JC
4 years ago#6
I sacrificed myself. It made for a dramatic spotlight stealing moment. LoL
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com

User Info: CreepGnome

CreepGnome
4 years ago#7
Never been one for sacrificing anything

Simple solution to prevent his return: Kill all the Grimleal. None shalt live.

You don't like sacrificing things, but don't mind sacrificing a vast portion of the Plegian population to stop Grima?
Ma-shi-nuh, because there's no such thing as a "correct" way to pronounce things.-zero7717 on pronunciation of Machina
http://i.imgur.com/eJDEa.png

User Info: RedMageKirby

RedMageKirby
4 years ago#8
CreepGnome posted...
The second they say "You might survive" after sacrificing yourself makes it glaringly obvious that you definitely will survive.

This.
~RMK~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

User Info: simcopter1

simcopter1
4 years ago#9
CreepGnome posted...

Yep. This is why I think the ending is kind of limp; the writers just couldn't bear to make a bittersweet ending and so had to make it so it all worked out in the end (this is also one of the reasons I hate FFX-2). Makes me wonder why they even offered you the choice in the first place.
Liber Quod Purpureus

User Info: Sasuke_Uchiha85

Sasuke_Uchiha85
4 years ago#10
simcopter1 posted...
CreepGnome posted...

Yep. This is why I think the ending is kind of limp; the writers just couldn't bear to make a bittersweet ending and so had to make it so it all worked out in the end (this is also one of the reasons I hate FFX-2). Makes me wonder why they even offered you the choice in the first place.

You get a special unit if you do this 24 times on Lunatic + classic.
We gotta get out, go far away
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. So what choice did you make? (SPOILERS!)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived