DLC should be a dollar each.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. DLC should be a dollar each.

User Info: Spiega

Spiega
4 years ago#1
I think that would make sense. Otherwise, its the same price as 10 bags of potato chips, which is like, more than a meal basically. Doesn't seem worth the price for what you get, but I do like the DLC regardless.

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
4 years ago#2
10 bags of potato chips is not a meal

and where are you getting a bag of chips for $.25

and where is the cent key

edit:
also yes, a buck seems far more fair though I can't argue it hasn't been effective in the value for time aspect for me
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.

Spiega
4 years ago#3
I'm pretty sure every single convenience store I have ever been to has potato chips, cheese doodles, hot fries, and all those other snacks for a quarter each. Sure, they have bigger sizes for 50 cents and over a dollar, but the most basic ones are a quarter.

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
4 years ago#4
I'm waiting for the big bundle. Only bought the first bundle since I don't want to spend $5 on two dlc when I could have gotten it for $4 just in case there is no big bundle.
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.

User Info: Tatsu751

Tatsu751
4 years ago#5
$2.50 is a bit much, but majority of it is fairly enjoyable to me so I'm somewhat okay with it.

10 Bags of chips is a terrible meal. I'm 100% sure that you can a far better meal that's more filling and nutritional for 2.50.

User Info: papermarkis

papermarkis
4 years ago#6
Have you not been to a convenience store in like 12 years or something?

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
4 years ago#7
Spiega posted...
I'm pretty sure every single convenience store I have ever been to has potato chips, cheese doodles, hot fries, and all those other snacks for a quarter each. Sure, they have bigger sizes for 50 cents and over a dollar, but the most basic ones are a quarter.

not where i live
and i live in a cheap state

Good thing though, I'd probably be living (a very short time) on Herr's.
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.

Spiega
4 years ago#8
Tatsu751 posted...
$2.50 is a bit much, but majority of it is fairly enjoyable to me so I'm somewhat okay with it.

10 Bags of chips is a terrible meal. I'm 100% sure that you can a far better meal that's more filling and nutritional for 2.50.

Well, you could get one of those meal replacement bars from GNC or the gas station for about $3, so I guess that's a better comparison. Of course, I'm not saying its a good idea to eat 10 bags of chips, because you would get fat >_>

User Info: bararad13

bararad13
4 years ago#9
assuming all bundles are 6 dollars each then the grand total of ALL dlc will be around 45-50 bucks which is only 66% of the japanese price if I am not mistaken (100 yen =1 dolarI believe) which isn't too bad considering the hugh number of chapters available..

Spiega
4 years ago#10
bararad13 posted...
assuming all bundles are 6 dollars each then the grand total of ALL dlc will be around 45-50 bucks which is only 66% of the japanese price if I am not mistaken (100 yen =1 dolarI believe) which isn't too bad considering the hugh number of chapters available..

I think a line should be drawn when the amount of all the DLC exceeds the cost of the actual game...
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. DLC should be a dollar each.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived