I hate it when a game does this *spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. I hate it when a game does this *spoilers*

User Info: SwampertOwns

SwampertOwns
4 years ago#1
What the hell Chrom?! Okay, I know I'm your tactician, but putting the choice to sacrifice your sister on me?!

...why couldn't this be a plot driven choice? why...?
"To be defeated is to lose everything. Are you prepared for that outcome?" - Hawke, Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising

User Info: Tactician_J

Tactician_J
4 years ago#2
Would've been nice if that choice carried implications through the next few chapters or so, just to emphasize the point that you put one above many/many above one.
Welcome to my toll booth, which I've designed to receive a special kind of currency.
Thank you for paying attention.

User Info: SwampertOwns

SwampertOwns
4 years ago#3
Tactician_J posted...
Would've been nice if that choice carried implications through the next few chapters or so, just to emphasize the point that you put one above many/many above one.

Not that I know it; I've still got the game paused at the choice screen. I can't stand decisions like these.
"To be defeated is to lose everything. Are you prepared for that outcome?" - Hawke, Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising

User Info: pokefloote

pokefloote
4 years ago#4
Too bad it really didn't affect the story in any way.
3DS: 554-0740-0269
MK7 | Fire Emblem 13 | Harvest Moon ANB | NSMB2 | Code of Princess | PMSS | Layton 5 | TotA | FF:Theatrythm | SMT:DSO

User Info: FujibayashiSuzu

FujibayashiSuzu
4 years ago#5
pokefloote posted...
Too bad it really didn't affect the story in any way.

Not everything revolves around you after all (Well, the tactician)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. I hate it when a game does this *spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived