How to reclass my Frederick...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. How to reclass my Frederick...

User Info: alecp66

alecp66
4 years ago#1
I'm on chapter 6 and ready to bring Frederick back into the mix. I was thinking of reclassing him since as a G.Knight he gains little experience on each kill.

I just wanted to confirm that reclassing him as something like a Cavalier or Wyvern Rider will allow him to gain more EXP per action. (right now he only gets like 15-20 per kill, low among my units)

Also, is it generally considered better to put him in one class over another? Or is it not much difference?

-Thanks.

User Info: wolfei132

wolfei132
4 years ago#2
he'll still only get 15 exp per kill, people generally will advise reclassing him to wyvern rider but i reclass him to knight then promo him back to great knight to take advantage of that sweet sweet unique armor he has as a great knight.

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
4 years ago#3
Internal level=(Current level+Cumulative Level)

Current level is just your displayed level, +20 for promoted
Cumulative level is, of course, a cumulative value that starts at 0 and adds (current level-1)/2, rounding down, to the total whenever you use a Second Seal.

If a level 5 (or 6) Great Knight Frederick reclasses to a base class he will considered a level 13 unit for future exp gains (Internal level equaling 1+12 at that point), compared to a level 25/26 one.
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.

User Info: GuerillaGorilla

GuerillaGorilla
4 years ago#4
Why do people say reclass him to Wyvern Rider?
NNID: GuerillaGorilla
3DS FC: 0748-1993-0631

User Info: PKRockin531

PKRockin531
4 years ago#5
Why do people say reclass him to Wyvern Rider?

It lets him pick up more skills after Luna(and I guess Dual Guard+) and gives him even more utility being another flier instead of just being another horsie.
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
4 years ago#6
it's usually wyvern rider or cavalier.

Cavalier to rush Paladin/Aegis, Wyvern to get a Flier and Deliverer/Swordbreaker.
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. How to reclass my Frederick...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived