Unrecruit?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Radbot42

Radbot42
4 years ago#1
Is there any way to unrecruit someone from the DLC. I have all three in from the first DLC group Marth, Roy and the mage. But I dont really want them taking up space in my army anymore, especially since I dont plan on using them. At least not in my first run.
This is my NIGHTMARE!

User Info: PKRockin531

PKRockin531
4 years ago#2
Get them killed. Or if you go over 20 DLC/Spotpass characters in your party the game will allow you to dismiss one to replace with the 21st one.
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531

Radbot42
4 years ago#3
will that work even if im in casual mode?
This is my NIGHTMARE!

User Info: PKRockin531

PKRockin531
4 years ago#4
It won't, the only way you're getting rid of them on Casual is getting so many of them you can dismiss an older one.
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531

Radbot42
4 years ago#5
ugh thats lame. I was hoping to get rid of them. Maybe I will keep the spotpass characters since they actually get maps on the world map of this game. How many of them are there?
This is my NIGHTMARE!

User Info: KevinCC

KevinCC
4 years ago#6
There are six non-dismissable Spotpass Paralogue characters - one of them has been released in English.

There are around 60-100 Spotpass Teams who can be dismissed and do not have unique maps.
...as opposed to an average game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived