The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Should they bring back the magic triangle?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Should they bring back the magic triangle?

User Info: SwampertOwns

SwampertOwns
4 years ago#31
Yes, dammit. I was wondering wtf was going on when I first tried having a mage duel in this game. :|
"To be defeated is to lose everything. Are you prepared for that outcome?" - Hawke, Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising

User Info: imthestuntman

imthestuntman
4 years ago#32
welkin_g posted...
occupation_bob posted...
You might be talking about this game, in which you may be right. I don't feel like looking into that now.

But you go play FE7 and give Dorcas or Bartre a Hand Axe and see how far you get. And if you do well, take a look at how many sword units you brought with you.

You're not going to get a lot of mileage out of axes if you use bad units. That's why you use guys like Hector, Raven, or Hawkeye. Only sword units I use in FE7 are the two lords. Why bring a swordmaster when they do less damage than axes and are locked to 1-range?

You would've had a stronger argument had you brought up FE6, but seeing as you think swords are actually good in FE7 I think you need to go back and play the game again.

When i beat hectors hard mode the only axe user i had was hector...
Stormtroopers can shoot straight, the Tantive IV is evidence of this. Luke, Leia, Han, and Chewbacca all just have plot armor.
I do not count shadow dragon.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Should they bring back the magic triangle?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived