I hope the archers in the next FE will be like the ones in New Mystery.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. I hope the archers in the next FE will be like the ones in New Mystery.

User Info: PKRockin531

PKRockin531
4 years ago#11
I feel like the Archers in NM had more places where they shined. Warren, Ryan, or Gordin with a forged Steel Bow really put in work in Chapter 2 and 3 with the early introduction of the promoted Dracoknights.

Fast forward to Chapter 9 or 11 and you've got Jeorge with his A Rank Bows being a godsend against the 12 move Wyverns in the desert, and for a short time after.

In this game Virion becomes a liability as soon as the Wyverns show up just because you can't pull enemies like NM. Sure he can take a chunk out of the ones in Ch.5, but making that hit means a good 4 or 5 others flew behind it at max health.
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531

User Info: CreepGnome

CreepGnome
4 years ago#12
Archers in the next FE should be like in Gaiden, where they had 1-5 range with every bow other than the default one.
Ma-shi-nuh, because there's no such thing as a "correct" way to pronounce things.-zero7717 on pronunciation of Machina
http://i.imgur.com/eJDEa.png

User Info: DemiseEnd

DemiseEnd
4 years ago#13
Archer shines more in L or LR because Draug is hax
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. I hope the archers in the next FE will be like the ones in New Mystery.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived