Did you accept... (late game spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Did you accept... (late game spoilers)

User Info: Smash Master

Smash Master
4 years ago#1
Did you accept Lucina's Judgement? - Results (217 votes)
Yes
44.7% (97 votes)
No
19.35% (42 votes)
Yes, I was her lover.
8.76% (19 votes)
No, I was her lover.
3.23% (7 votes)
Yes, I was her mother.
16.59% (36 votes)
No, I was her mother.
5.07% (11 votes)
Judgement...? (I haven't been that far yet)
2.3% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The poll says it all; I'm curious to see what all everyone here said at that point. Personally, I had AvatarF as her mother, and saying yes... wow, thats gotta be one of my favorite scenes in the series now.
This is a sig, woo.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/If_They_Were/index.php?act=idx

User Info: occupation_bob

occupation_bob
4 years ago#2
To be fair I only accepted her judgement because I knew she wouldn't do it.

That wuss.

Still love her though. But not as much as Tharja.
It's like my Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattatas.

User Info: Deoxys_Prime

Deoxys_Prime
4 years ago#3
I accepted when I had absolutely no relation to her. It was still a pretty emotionally charged scene. I'll be going through it as her mother soon and then probably lover for my Lunatic+ run, if I ever get to that.
Pokemon Black 2: 1206 8347 0149

User Info: TehTrumpCard

TehTrumpCard
4 years ago#4
Yes actually, I didn't want Nowi, Morgan(F), and Nah to die because of their father.
I love Nowi!!! http://tinyurl.com/bsa9f6c
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN (PS3+Vita): TehTrumpCard

User Info: swongq

swongq
4 years ago#5
I accepted but really made no difference

User Info: ChromKirby

ChromKirby
4 years ago#6
TehTrumpCard posted...
Yes actually, I didn't want Nowi, Morgan(F), and Nah to die because of their father.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bkEtc2i4hY

User Info: Is_Corrupted

Is_Corrupted
4 years ago#7
Yes, because I knew the game would piss itself.
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon

User Info: SwampertOwns

SwampertOwns
4 years ago#8
I accepted it, only to be rather let down. It would've been kinda interesting being a ghost tactician for Chrom and co.
"To be defeated is to lose everything. Are you prepared for that outcome?" - Hawke, Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising

User Info: Cloudflier

Cloudflier
4 years ago#9
I accepted her judgement. Even though I knew that Avatar wouldn't be killed at this point, I felt that it was what he would have done. Didn't realize that Avatar had a plan together at that point, so who knows if he/she would have really done so. I had no idea relation to her changed the scene though. Might experiment with it more in the future.
Common sense - isn't.

User Info: 123chatty

123chatty
4 years ago#10
...am i seriously the only one who said no. Honestly, I saw the scene coming from a mile away, and I knew that without me(a.k.a the guy who tells everyone what to do), they'd all end up dead anyways. Really, it was a lose/lose for Lucina.

Not to mention that I apparently had an awesome plan to make everything okay anyways...you'd think that telling Lucina about it would've been a smart idea, but i guess they had to have their emotional cutscene
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Did you accept... (late game spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived