When I first saw Owain, I thought he was a total nutjob with no brain

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. When I first saw Owain, I thought he was a total nutjob with no brain

User Info: 123chatty

123chatty
4 years ago#1
After viewing only 2 supports with him, I was proven dead wrong. Thus far, he's scored a critical hit when talking to Inigo and actually played the only sane man to Brady.

Owain, I'm sorry I ever doubted you. Thank god for the support conversations. They made me actually like characters that I thought I'd hate, Cynthia being another example. Now if only they could make Lucina more...interesting.

User Info: ptreemf12

ptreemf12
4 years ago#2
...I still can't stand Cynthia.

Owain is the man though.
White FC [Panda]: 3783 - 6584 - 4908
White 2 FC [Liz]: 2666 - 9974 - 6792

User Info: NewDCD

NewDCD
4 years ago#3
Cynthia is adorable with Inigo. Try that.

User Info: 123chatty

123chatty
4 years ago#4
To be fair, the only full support I've seen with Cynthia is Lucina (they weren't siblings), and Lucina can make dry paint interesting, so I may go back to hating Cynthia later. Who knows

User Info: Kilographic

Kilographic
4 years ago#5
Owain is also quite a fan of the previous games. Awesomeness.

User Info: President_Marth

President_Marth
4 years ago#6
Owain Dark and his mom are great characters.

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
4 years ago#7
Owain is awesome. So it Cynthia. As a fan of superheroes, they were always interesting to me.

I do agee though that Lucina's stonefaced approach does make her supports rather lacking.

User Info: Kilographic

Kilographic
4 years ago#8
Why is she still being voted "best character" despite the people I see voicing her blandness?

User Info: Solar_Crimson

Solar_Crimson
4 years ago#9
Why is she still being voted "best character" despite the people I see voicing her blandness?

She fulfills fans' dreams of wanting to get it on with Marth without getting it on with... well, Marth.
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
4 years ago#10
Kilographic posted...

Can't speak for others, but I wouldn't call her bland. I honestly really like her character, and she's always a beast on my playthroughs.

My lone issue is that she always seems a bit depressed in her supports, kind of like Cordelia.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. When I first saw Owain, I thought he was a total nutjob with no brain

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived