If there is a sequel, which pairings would be canon? (Possible spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. If there is a sequel, which pairings would be canon? (Possible spoilers)

User Info: dadkwashere

dadkwashere
3 years ago#41
Mu X Lucina-possible theory of Morgan being from alternate reality and why she cant remember mother. Also indirectly relates MU to Chrom.
Chrom X Sumia-obvious. "MY LOVE"

Virion X Cherche-a noble and his Vassal, and their S implies history. Also opposites, Cherche is humble while Virion likes showing off.

Lissa X Frederick-first crush, and the fact those two are major chsracters also in story

Henry X Tharja-better explains Noire bipolar disorder besides, Henry can be understanding at times.

Lonqu X Panne-They help each other ease the nightmares.

Gerome X Cynthia-a serious brooding young man and a perky energetic girl.

Gregor X Cordelia is a possibility too-Gregor admits crush at end of A

Vaike X Miriel explains the support with Laurent and his father better, where his dad feels he cant relate to Laurent at all.

Frederick X Maribelle-a steward teaching a noble humility

Severa X Inigo-might explain another part of her attitude, jelously of Inigo flirting everywhere

Sully X Kellam or Stahl-the loud Sully and quite Kellam, plus their A. Stahl because he treats her equally and unique ending.

I really dont know about Nowi.
"They never understood you like I did, Snake. You're human, so its only right you go by your real name: David Hayter." *flips table*

User Info: 21_21

21_21
3 years ago#42
I always thought Nowi would end up with Gregor seeing as how the two already knows each other and been hanging out for quite a while.
Currently playing:
999, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Scribblenauts Unlimited

User Info: Luminozero

Luminozero
3 years ago#43
I do tend to like to avoid all of this 'Canon Proof' drama, but why not throw my hat into the ring this time?

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Morgan_%28Awakening%29

Morgan's 'canon' hair color is blue. There is only one Male and one female in the game that can give that to him.
It's Vaike time!

User Info: LegendofLegaia

LegendofLegaia
3 years ago#44
Luminozero posted...
I do tend to like to avoid all of this 'Canon Proof' drama, but why not throw my hat into the ring this time?

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Morgan_%28Awakening%29

Morgan's 'canon' hair color is blue. There is only one Male and one female in the game that can give that to him.

Their hair looks black to me.
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it." - Kreia

User Info: kumorixLoveless

kumorixLoveless
3 years ago#45
empireoffire posted...
ChromKirby posted...
Henry and FeMu

http://i.imgur.com/idAmK5e.jpg

damn

double damn
Nothing is better then being a gamer.
PSN: Tofuman2021
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. If there is a sequel, which pairings would be canon? (Possible spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived