Paralogue 10...I hate Nelson!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Paralogue 10...I hate Nelson!

User Info: doireallyexist

doireallyexist
4 years ago#1
Can anyone give me tips about beating the boss on this map? I am able to clear the rest of the map fine otherwise. But Nelson has Thoron, and his crit rate is very high. So I try to kill him in one go, but one attack always misses and then he crits me.

Is there any way to get the enemy's crit rate to be lower? I am so sick of this chapter, cannot tell you the number of times I have reached the boss and then died :(

User Info: Ivynn

Ivynn
4 years ago#2
Ha ha!
http://i49.tinypic.com/23u31wh.gif

User Info: Capitan_Kid

Capitan_Kid
4 years ago#3
Is that a kid paralogue? If it is just grind and come back later. Those paralogues are a lot more difficult
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!

User Info: MAtt5TER

MAtt5TER
4 years ago#4
Is that a kid paralogue? If it is just grind and come back later. Those paralogues are a lot more difficult

Or, you can weaken him with Mages. Or, you can pair your highest Luck unit with Dancer for Luck bonuses. You know, use strategy in a strategy RPG.
This sentence is as meaningless as you.

Capitan_Kid
4 years ago#5
MAtt5TER posted...

Or, you can weaken him with Mages. Or, you can pair your highest Luck unit with Dancer for Luck bonuses. You know, use strategy in a strategy RPG.

He's obviously too low for it. His attacks keep missing and he's getting crit'd. If he wins he's gonna lose some units
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!

User Info: MAtt5TER

MAtt5TER
4 years ago#6
He's obviously too low for it.

I am able to clear the rest of the map fine

Nah, he's within range.
This sentence is as meaningless as you.

User Info: doireallyexist

doireallyexist
4 years ago#7
MAtt5TER posted...
He's obviously too low for it.

I am able to clear the rest of the map fine

Nah, he's within range.

Just to let you know...I am a girl...

But thanks for the tips guys! Unfortunately my unit with the highest luck is not that strong...well next time I try this map I pray extra hard that I don't die lol. Pairing with a dancer is also good advice, didn't think of that. Thanks!

Capitan_Kid
4 years ago#8
Did you try using a unit that has weapon advantage AND pair up AND tonics before the fight AND weakening him from long distance? What kind of unit is the boss?
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!

User Info: doshpashta

doshpashta
4 years ago#9
Capitan_Kid posted...
Did you try using a unit that has weapon advantage AND pair up AND tonics before the fight AND weakening him from long distance? What kind of unit is the boss?

This is a good point. Resistance Tonics might help.

User Info: almostexactly

almostexactly
4 years ago#10
I don't know if Resistance Tonics will help if the problem is they're getting crit to death. At best, it'll reduce 6 damage? Still, every little bit.

Ward Staffs though, those are lovely (need access to Chap 16, Paralogue 7 or Paralogue 12 shops)
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Paralogue 10...I hate Nelson!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived