Inigo: *Lethality activates*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Inigo: *Lethality activates*

User Info: Raltrios

Raltrios
4 years ago#11
What does Lethality look like for a Manakete? I'm considering having Nah grab either it or Astra.
3DS FC: 3050 - 7604 - 7991

User Info: Huff n puff 20

Huff n puff 20
4 years ago#12
Raltrios posted...
What does Lethality look like for a Manakete? I'm considering having Nah grab either it or Astra.

They do their critical. Then as the chunk of ice slams into the enemy and explodes, the enemy goes splat.
Like a spell, the animation for a Manakete's breath is colored, and 3D-ified.
Think a NEXT will save you from BETA? Think again.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition

User Info: WraithX_959

WraithX_959
4 years ago#13
Huff n puff 20 posted...
BedsheetGhost posted...
Ever seen a taguel's Lethality? Friggin' flash steps, man.

Want Flash Steps?
Watch a Lethality from a Dread Fighter using a sword.

Dread Fighter animation are in general bad***.

User Info: MetalKirbyPlush

MetalKirbyPlush
4 years ago#14
Landing Lethality with the most basic Fire tome is the most jarringly stupid thing ever. I love it. Astra with tomes in general feels kind of dumb to watch in action unless it's any of the timeless tomes.
Samus ruined Metroid forever. She keeps killing them. ~CTsChoco

User Info: tokko1234

tokko1234
4 years ago#15
how can i get people to learn leathality? i have a level 20 grandmaster MU can he still learn it?

User Info: Paint_Chips

Paint_Chips
4 years ago#16
It's the assassin's lvl 15 (or maybe 5, I forget) skill. Just change any of your people to assassin with a second seal and level them up.
Steam ID: MegaMek

Huff n puff 20
4 years ago#17
tokko1234 posted...
how can i get people to learn leathality? i have a level 20 grandmaster MU can he still learn it?

Level 5 Assassin. Any MU or Morgan can learn it.
Anyone with Thief or Myrmidon can also learn it (these classes can promote to Assassin).

MetalKirbyPlush posted...
Landing Lethality with the most basic Fire tome is the most jarringly stupid thing ever. I love it. Astra with tomes in general feels kind of dumb to watch in action unless it's any of the timeless tomes.

You haven't seen Astra + Arcfire or Thoron yet have you?
(Arcfire + Astra = Flamethrower)
(Thoron + Astra = Freaking laser spam.)

tokko1234
4 years ago#18
Huff n puff 20 posted...
tokko1234 posted...

Anyone with Thief or Myrmidon can also learn it (these classes can promote to Assassin).

so if i just change the class will my MU just learn it on his own then without leveling up since he can't level up anymore?

Huff n puff 20
4 years ago#19
tokko1234 posted...
Huff n puff 20 posted...
tokko1234 posted...

so if i just change the class will my MU just learn it on his own then without leveling up since he can't level up anymore?

If you second seal, your "Active" level will drop to 1 (well, 21, but we're not getting mathy here), so you still have to level (and you can level)

tokko1234
4 years ago#20
sweet. will i lose my stats as a lvl 20 grandmaster or will they remain what they were and just increase?
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Inigo: *Lethality activates*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived