Rate the Skill, Chapter 30: Skill +2 and Prescience

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Rate the Skill, Chapter 30: Skill +2 and Prescience

User Info: Wandering__Hero

Wandering__Hero
4 years ago#21
Id give Skill +2 an F if I could. Use a crappy class to get a useless skill? AWESOME!

As it is, both of them get a D

Actually are we allowed to use Es? Cause they are a tier below D rank skills. If so I vote E
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/

User Info: typhone004

typhone004
4 years ago#22
E for both. They are terrible skills that should be replaced as soon as you have more than 5 skills available. Nominate sol.
GT: SidewaysHorizon
Tin Crystallization Catalyst of the Xbox 360 Dark Souls board.

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
4 years ago#23
KevinCCposted...
C and C.

i love when you do that
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6

User Info: Dragrath

Dragrath
4 years ago#24
D+ for +2 skill(it is better than the current D skills... but still bad...)
D+ for Prescience(it is useful early on but useless late game when you get access to other skills...)
D+ because I feel they are D rank, but better than some of those D rank skills...

User Info: Rose_Mage

Rose_Mage
4 years ago#25
El bumpo~

P.S.: You are most welcome, TC.
R ~ Official Beth of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board, Official DEOXYS fan of the Pokemon board, Official Caitlin of the Pokemon X board
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l

User Info: P_Saffron

P_Saffron
4 years ago#26
D for both. Skill +2 doesn't need explanation.

As for Prescience, it's really not useful... The majority of your combat occurs on Enemy Phase. Also, I usually chip for no retaliation and then finish enemies up close, so it basically functions as Hit +15 for me.

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
4 years ago#27
Final lap!
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Rate the Skill, Chapter 30: Skill +2 and Prescience

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived