Is there a reason why Yarne...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Is there a reason why Yarne...

User Info: WebbOMG

WebbOMG
4 years ago#21
jonnovision1 posted...
WebbOMG posted...
She's female.

I noticed I screwed up after I posted, but nice to see you're simply ignoring that point.

I don't frequent these boards to fight and I'm not sure why you're so uppity. I'm explaining thing as I understand them, not trying to tell anyone that they're wrong and elaborate on how much more than them I know.

If you'd like I can try to re-engage in the discussion when I find a computer as its very difficult to go on like this through my iPhone.

Edit: only after reviewing your message details did I notice you said "as Olivia's son."

By saying she is female, I was suggesting that there was no need for the Dancer class to become something else and I assumed it was understood that the actual Dancer class was unique to Olivia.

But LK actually cleared that up with his superior understanding of class inheritance, so it would seem I was wrong in believing it became something else for Inigo at all.

User Info: WebbOMG

WebbOMG
4 years ago#22
Once again LurkerKiller settles things with a cool and insightful post. Thanks for the explanation, sir.

User Info: ChromKirby

ChromKirby
4 years ago#23
guedesbrawl posted...
there is a great total of 5 weird class inheritance cases

1-Kjelle gets the Knight class when Sully and possibly her husband never had it.
2-Panne does not pass the Wyvern Knight class tree even if it's not gender-locked. Yarne gets the barbarian class tree instead
3-Olivia's Dancer class does not turn into mercenary for Lucina like it does to Inigo.
4-Chrom only passes Lord to Lucina, and Lucina cannot pass it to Morgan
5-Walhart does not pass Conqueror

3)Mercenary is Inigo class, like Knight is Kjelle's
4) The Lord class is character specific
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bkEtc2i4hY

User Info: jonnovision1

jonnovision1
4 years ago#24
WebbOMG posted...
Once again LurkerKiller settles things with a cool and insightful post. Thanks for the explanation, sir.

he just confirmed what I was telling you in the first place...
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Is there a reason why Yarne...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived