which is the best asset/flaw ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. which is the best asset/flaw ?

User Info: vyseskies

vyseskies
4 years ago#1
it seems sereneforest shows that's possible to have 80HP even with HP flaw, isn't a mistake? Because if it's true, Assuming that Lucina is daughter of My Unit, that's a good choice to pick something like Skill/Hp or Speed/Hp ?
Hail Monster Hunter Franchise! Hail One Piece!
<3

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
4 years ago#2
they affect more than what their name imply.
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6

User Info: Gokotsu

Gokotsu
4 years ago#3
I find that Luk/HP is pretty balanced for the most part.
PSN,Steam, RE.NET, LoL IGN: Gokotsu
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Fire Emblem:Awakening, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

User Info: Lurkerkiller

Lurkerkiller
4 years ago#4
Every asset and flaw affects more than 1 cap.

Due to hp being a flaw not affecting the HP cap, it effects 5 different stats instead I believe.
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301

User Info: jonnovision1

jonnovision1
4 years ago#5
all assets and flaws modify two other stats alongside the "displayed" stat to a lesser degree, but because HP's cap is set at 60 for base and 80 for promoted/special, it instead modifies... I think 4 different stats by an equal amount
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363

User Info: almostexactly

almostexactly
4 years ago#6
Any stat taken as a flaw reduces a combination of your stats (excluding HP) for a total of 5 so you're not "gaining" any stat caps by picking HP as a flaw. In this example, HP as a flaw doesn't lower your HP cap but it does lower your strength, magic, luck, defense, and res cap.

User Info: davidledsma

davidledsma
4 years ago#7
My flaw is speed, and it didn't affect me much, if at all.
word of the wise: don't give your girlfriend deodorant

User Info: vyseskies

vyseskies
4 years ago#8
almostexactly posted...
Any stat taken as a flaw reduces a combination of your stats (excluding HP) for a total of 5 so you're not "gaining" any stat caps by picking HP as a flaw. In this example, HP as a flaw doesn't lower your HP cap but it does lower your strength, magic, luck, defense, and res cap.

interesting, so that will slightly affect the character's offense too. I though it was defense (HP = Health, vitality, so yeah)
Hail Monster Hunter Franchise! Hail One Piece!
<3

User Info: Gold_Vanguard

Gold_Vanguard
4 years ago#9
Asset: HP
Flaw: Luck

Balance stats for the win.
Die with magnificent- Virion Fire Emblem Awakening.

User Info: fueled-system

fueled-system
4 years ago#10
It depends on the difficulty... On anything under Lunatic a +speed/-luck-skill such combo works wonders.

On lunatic+ a +def/-skill -luck are almost required
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. which is the best asset/flaw ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived