So since Frederick had an artist draw a naked poster of Chrom....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. So since Frederick had an artist draw a naked poster of Chrom....

User Info: HelpMe127

HelpMe127
4 years ago#151
Bump for moar humor!

User Info: boarbaque

boarbaque
4 years ago#152
The last bump didn't help. lets hope this one does.

User Info: Rideps1

Rideps1
4 years ago#153
Return to collect more internets, Sazuke! Do something with Sayri and Tiki!
If I ever had a kid, I'd want a daughter like Morgan. Y'know, one who tries to lure me into pitfall traps. ~~C_D_M

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
4 years ago#154
Feeling lazy today.
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.

User Info: Xashowd

Xashowd
4 years ago#155
Male Avatar: Alright, time to turn in for the-GAAAAH!?
Tharja: Avatar! Are you hurt?
Male Avi: No, it's just...this poster shocked me. Who would put a poster of a naked man in my tent? And why does it look...like...
Tharja: Like Chrom? Heh...I never knew our fearless leader was an exhibitionist. Now I wonder, though...
Male Avi: You wonder what?
Tharja: Why don't you have a poster like that of yourself? I'm sure you would be far more...inspiring. Yes, that's it...inspiring...
Male Avi: I'm not sure I like where this is going...
Tharja: I need to find who made this...perhaps they'll take requests...
Male Avi: Now I know I don't like where this is going...

Walhart: What is the meaning of this!?
Chrom: Walhart? What are you angry at me about now?
Walhart: This blatant insult of yours upon me! *shows him poster* Were you not satisfied with defeating me? You feel the need to gloat with this image of your person inside my quarters!?
Chrom: Walhart, I swear it wasn't-
Walhart: At least Avatar does not parade his/her triumph over me like this! I thought your intention was to be a benevolent ruler? You shame yourself!
Chrom: You have no idea...but it wasn't my idea! I thought I'd gotten rid of all of them...
Walhart: Then whose idea was it? I demand to know!
Chrom: Frederick thought it'd be a good idea, but never bothered to consult me...I would've said no anyways, but still...At any rate, that has to be the only one I missed right?
*Scream comes from Sumia's tent*
Chrom: Oh no...
Walhart: It appears you have other problems. I'll leave you to it then, and go find this "Frederick"...
Chrom: Today just keeps getting worse...
I am MnK Xashowd. Official Darkrai of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.

User Info: Xashowd

Xashowd
4 years ago#156
Gangrel: ...And then I said, "That's not Aversa, That's your Wife!" Hahahahaaa...Good times!
Henry: Wow, I never knew you got around so much! I always thought you were too busy decapitating your enemies.
Gangrel: Being a Mad King's not all about wanton bloodlust, you know, sometimes it's just about wanton-Huh?
Henry: Wanton what? What are you looking at?
Gangrel: This portrait...I swear it looks familiar...
Henry: Oh, you mean the picture of naked Chrom? Yeah, those are everywhere today.
Gangrel: That's Chrom!? GYAAAHAHAHAAA!! Why this has to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen! And I've seen juggling Squirrels on Unicycles. But how do you know that's him?
Henry: Well, the words at the bottom make it obvious. Plus there's the Brand on his shoulder. And you don't see a lot of Blue Haired people. Oh, and there's-
Gangrel: Okay, I get it already! Do you know who made this? I'm sure a little birdie told you.
Henry: How'd you know?
Gangrel:...Lucky guess. Who was it?
Henry: Frederick. I never would've guessed, to be honest. Apparently he wanted to "raise troop morale" with it or something. Weird huh?
Gangrel: BWAHAAHAAA!! The only things this will raise are Heart rates, questions, and people's lunches. The only morale shift is going to be Chrom's...And it's taking a nosedive!
Henry: Oooo, sounds fun! Does his nose really jump off his face? I wonder if there's a curse for that?
Gangrel: Well, you're the Hexpert here, Henry. Guess you'd better go hit the books.
Henry: Nice one, Gangrel! See you later!
Gangrel: And in the meantime, I'm going to use this to my advantage...Just need to figure out how and for what...
I am MnK Xashowd. Official Darkrai of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.

User Info: PKDonut617

PKDonut617
4 years ago#157
Xashowd posted...
Gangrel: ...And then I said, "That's not Aversa, That's your Wife!" Hahahahaaa...Good times!
Henry: Wow, I never knew you got around so much! I always thought you were too busy decapitating your enemies.
Gangrel: Being a Mad King's not all about wanton bloodlust, you know, sometimes it's just about wanton-Huh?
Henry: Wanton what? What are you looking at?
Gangrel: This portrait...I swear it looks familiar...
Henry: Oh, you mean the picture of naked Chrom? Yeah, those are everywhere today.
Gangrel: That's Chrom!? GYAAAHAHAHAAA!! Why this has to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen! And I've seen juggling Squirrels on Unicycles. But how do you know that's him?
Henry: Well, the words at the bottom make it obvious. Plus there's the Brand on his shoulder. And you don't see a lot of Blue Haired people. Oh, and there's-
Gangrel: Okay, I get it already! Do you know who made this? I'm sure a little birdie told you.
Henry: How'd you know?
Gangrel:...Lucky guess. Who was it?
Henry: Frederick. I never would've guessed, to be honest. Apparently he wanted to "raise troop morale" with it or something. Weird huh?
Gangrel: BWAHAAHAAA!! The only things this will raise are Heart rates, questions, and people's lunches. The only morale shift is going to be Chrom's...And it's taking a nosedive!
Henry: Oooo, sounds fun! Does his nose really jump off his face? I wonder if there's a curse for that?
Gangrel: Well, you're the Hexpert here, Henry. Guess you'd better go hit the books.
Henry: Nice one, Gangrel! See you later!
Gangrel: And in the meantime, I'm going to use this to my advantage...Just need to figure out how and for what...

That was great :O I loved the hexpert part. Gangrel and Henry should really have a support convsersation.
"What do you say? Would you allow me to shave your head?"

User Info: Zerdark

Zerdark
4 years ago#158
Xashowd posted...
Male Avatar: Alright, time to turn in for the-GAAAAH!?
Tharja: Avatar! Are you hurt?
Male Avi: No, it's just...this poster shocked me. Who would put a poster of a naked man in my tent? And why does it look...like...
Tharja: Like Chrom? Heh...I never knew our fearless leader was an exhibitionist. Now I wonder, though...
Male Avi: You wonder what?
Tharja: Why don't you have a poster like that of yourself? I'm sure you would be far more...inspiring. Yes, that's it...inspiring...
Male Avi: I'm not sure I like where this is going...
Tharja: I need to find who made this...perhaps they'll take requests...
Male Avi: Now I know I don't like where this is going...

Walhart: What is the meaning of this!?
Chrom: Walhart? What are you angry at me about now?
Walhart: This blatant insult of yours upon me! *shows him poster* Were you not satisfied with defeating me? You feel the need to gloat with this image of your person inside my quarters!?
Chrom: Walhart, I swear it wasn't-
Walhart: At least Avatar does not parade his/her triumph over me like this! I thought your intention was to be a benevolent ruler? You shame yourself!
Chrom: You have no idea...but it wasn't my idea! I thought I'd gotten rid of all of them...
Walhart: Then whose idea was it? I demand to know!
Chrom: Frederick thought it'd be a good idea, but never bothered to consult me...I would've said no anyways, but still...At any rate, that has to be the only one I missed right?
*Scream comes from Sumia's tent*
Chrom: Oh no...
Walhart: It appears you have other problems. I'll leave you to it then, and go find this "Frederick"...
Chrom: Today just keeps getting worse...

Here, have an internet. Continue to impress me, there may be more for you.
Why do I have one of these anyway?

User Info: DynasticAnthony

DynasticAnthony
4 years ago#159
This topic...oh my...
Official Husband of Tharja <33333 | Aversa's hot too. | All hail Leon S. Kennedy
How I feel most of the time: http://bit.ly/10gB72U

User Info: DynasticAnthony

DynasticAnthony
4 years ago#160
This is what I felt like reading this entire topic: http://www.instructables.com/files/deriv/F4C/LN3L/FXP6OHQK/F4CLN3LFXP6OHQK.LARGE.jpg
Official Husband of Tharja <33333 | Aversa's hot too. | All hail Leon S. Kennedy
How I feel most of the time: http://bit.ly/10gB72U
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. So since Frederick had an artist draw a naked poster of Chrom....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived