Assuming you guys own a Wii U as well, are you interested in SMT X FE?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Assuming you guys own a Wii U as well, are you interested in SMT X FE?

User Info: RemixDeluxe

RemixDeluxe
4 years ago#1
I'm curious how well this game will do as far as development goes. I wish it were a fighting game instead tbh, RPGs on consoles are odd in my experience.
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog

User Info: SupremeZero

SupremeZero
4 years ago#2
ALL true men should be interested in SMT x FE!
There's always hope for better things in life. But you can't let anything, friend, lover, God himself, be your hope. You have to be your own hope.

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
4 years ago#3
Not interested.

Crossovers are never my thing as they're just side detours when I want some real pie.

And I wont be getting a Wii U for a good while.

I'm still not over having nothing to play on my Wii for years as nothing interested me.
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.

User Info: Natatteru

Natatteru
4 years ago#4
I don't have a WiiU, but I sure am interested in SMT x FE, not often do two favorite franchises of mine have a crossover.
Official Swordmaster and everything Say'ri of the Fire Emblem Awakening board.
PSN: NatatBW P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - 3s: Makoto - ST/AE12: Cammy - MBAA: H-VSion

User Info: supershyguy65

supershyguy65
4 years ago#5
Maybe. Don't care for SMT and would prefer some other crossover, but hey, it's FE.

User Info: Strawberry_Eggs

Strawberry_Eggs
4 years ago#6
Even though I don't own a Wii U yet, I am very interested in this game. I love Fire Emblem and I love the few Megami Tensei games I've played (Devil Survivor/Overclocked, Devil Survivor 2, and Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey). Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine the two games being crossed over, so I really want to know where it's going. I also want to know if the game will only have the mainline SMT games or cover the other sub-series in the metaseries.
My 25 Most Favorite Games - http://www.unikgamer.com/members/strawberryeggs-786.html
Official Nah of the Fire Emblem: Awakening board.

User Info: MM125

MM125
4 years ago#7
I don't know anything about SMT, but as a Wii U owner, I'll probably be getting it.
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket

User Info: Solblade44

Solblade44
4 years ago#8
I love SMT. I love FE. I have a Wii U console. Can't wait for it.
"We have the best ****ing fans in the world" - Peter Bartholow on Skullgirls crowdfunder
GT: Solblade44

User Info: DemiseEnd

DemiseEnd
4 years ago#9
SazukeEX posted...
Not interested.

Crossovers are never my thing as they're just side detours when I want some real pie.

And I wont be getting a Wii U for a good while.

I'm still not over having nothing to play on my Wii for years as nothing interested me.

Obviously a lie

3/10 for the writing effort

Don't you forsake your Brasta ES bruh
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it

User Info: RemixDeluxe

RemixDeluxe
4 years ago#10
MM125 posted...
I don't know anything about SMT, but as a Wii U owner, I'll probably be getting it.

I'm exactly the same. Never played SMT in my life but I do love FE.
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Assuming you guys own a Wii U as well, are you interested in SMT X FE?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived