Best Inigo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Lord_Ridry

Lord_Ridry
4 years ago#1
Ok... so I screwed up and married Chrom and Sumia (I watched her C support, didn't realize that you couldn't DLC grind with Olivia.

What do we think for the second best Inigo? Kellam? Virion? Other?

User Info: uuurrrggh

uuurrrggh
4 years ago#2
Chrom poster.
I always listen, I just don't respond.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441

User Info: WolfTwili

WolfTwili
4 years ago#3
not including MU after Chrom apparently it is Virion (I don't know why but that is what I was told)
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
3DS FC: 1461-6216-3909

Lord_Ridry
4 years ago#4
That's what I was told... I'm trying to figure out why though. Virion adds Lifetaker... but that seems like overkill with Sol anyways...

I presume most people run Inigo (not from Chrom) with something close to Vantage, Armsthrift, Sol, Astra, and Galeforce anyways.... so I guess maybe Virion just adds good stats?

Lord_Ridry
4 years ago#5
Ah, forgot about Sword/Axefaire. I guess scratch Astra.

User Info: WolfTwili

WolfTwili
4 years ago#6
Lord_Ridry posted...
Ah, forgot about Sword/Axefaire. I guess scratch Astra.

ya by the looks of it since he can have a great build alone I think it is more for the stat mods
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
3DS FC: 1461-6216-3909

User Info: Lurkerkiller

Lurkerkiller
4 years ago#7
It's really only Virion because everyone else is taken and Inigo already has a powerful set. There's really nothing more he needs so Virion gives him a balance of stats without hurting what he has.

If you want a defensive Inigo for some reason you could do Fred as well.
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301

User Info: BlueDryBones1

BlueDryBones1
4 years ago#8
He gets 4/5 breaker skills and access to Sage and Sniper. In my opinion Inigo is one of the best Snipers in the game. If you want to have at least one I recommend Virion!Inigo. Access to Sol, Pass, and Galeforce is very good for a Sniper. He gets +1Str/Mag and +4Spd/Skl at the cost of only -2Def.

He alrady has a good class set from the start.
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^

User Info: WebbOMG

WebbOMG
4 years ago#9
Lurker and Bones already pretty much covered it but I'm a pro-Virion!Inigo activist so:

Virion!Inigo Bow Knight/Hero/Sage:
Armsthrift
Access to all 5 faire skills (but you never want Lancefaire because Galeforce >>>>> Lancefaire)
Galeforce
Vantage / Lifetaker
Sol / Astra

Equip Brave weapons with Galeforce + Lifetaker + Astra for more Astra procs.
Equip Helswrath/Ragnell if Vantage + Sol so you can counter from 1-2 range.
Galeforce + Lifetaker + [Agressor] capable
Capable of excellent Mire spam with Armsthrift + Galeforce + Tomefaire + [Limit Breaker] + [Agressor]
[Limit Breaker] can replace your faire skill or Vantage.

This is a fine Inigo with:
+1 Str / Mag mods (making him equally suited as a physical class or Sage)
+4 Ski / Spd mods
Access to all faires
Access to 4/5 breakers
Grants Lifetaker making it possible for you to choose Galeforce + Lifetaker which allows you to replace Sol with a damage proc if you wish.

And above all else, this Inigo doesn't steal away another child's top-tier father.

EDIT: I've bolded all mentions of Lifetaker and Tomefaire, the important skills Virion brings to Inigo.

User Info: Devil_Killer_JC

Devil_Killer_JC
4 years ago#10
Viron is an excellent choice (probably the best besides Chrom or MaMU), for the reasons that others have mentioned. There are a couple of really good choices to look at though (and it's good to look at your options imo).

Vaike: +4 STR mod is nothing to sneeze at. There is a lot of class overlapping though (not like Ingo needs the class options. lol). Still not a bad choice though.

Fredrick: He kills Ingo's SPD mod, but he gives access to both Aegis and Pavise, plus the stat mods (other than SPD) are pretty good (+3 STR, -1 MAG, +4 SKL, +1 LUK and +2 DEF). Basically, Fredrick will make him a tank with the right build (Aegis, Pavise, Sol, Vantage, Limit breaker). Fredrick would be my second choice if Viron was taken.
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived