Never Played Fire Emblem - few questions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Never Played Fire Emblem - few questions

User Info: NorionGamer

NorionGamer
3 years ago#1
Hi there, never played fire emblem before and just wanted to ask:

1. What is the story like in these sort of games, is it engaging or rather a secondary feature? (previous story i found engaging for example was tales of vesperia)
1.b - Is there voice acting in this game?

2. What is the longevity of this game like; if i complete the story, can i keep playing and finding new things?

3. How hard is this game? By this i mean, i understand there is a lot of tactical fighting involved, and does that continue throughout or is there a stage where i can make my characters stupidly overpowered and loose said difficulty.

Thanks for any response given, im hoping to give this game a try so any help is appreciated!
Virtue is bold, and goodness never fearful.

User Info: fireemblemomega

fireemblemomega
3 years ago#2
NorionGamer posted...
Hi there, never played fire emblem before and just wanted to ask:

1. What is the story like in these sort of games, is it engaging or rather a secondary feature? (previous story i found engaging for example was tales of vesperia)
1.b - Is there voice acting in this game?

2. What is the longevity of this game like; if i complete the story, can i keep playing and finding new things?

3. How hard is this game? By this i mean, i understand there is a lot of tactical fighting involved, and does that continue throughout or is there a stage where i can make my characters stupidly overpowered and loose said difficulty.

Thanks for any response given, im hoping to give this game a try so any help is appreciated!

The story is engaging for sure. Yes there's some voice acting but outside of some clips of voices, don't expect everyone to have a full range.

The longevity is all up to you. Renown stacks so if you want to just use your first party to build it for those sweet rewards for a second playthrough, you can easily put in up to 70 hours on one file.

Grinding is all up to you. If you do a lot, then the game becomes easy (outside of DLC). If you don't do any grinding you'll find a fluid, not too hard (until Lunatic) difficulty mood.
There is no greater challenge than beating the limits you set on yourself.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Never Played Fire Emblem - few questions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived