Gaius!Noire ending class?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Gaius!Noire ending class?

User Info: lucariofan23

lucariofan23
4 years ago#1
I've had her capped as a Sniper forever now, and while I enjoy it, i'm curious if another ending class is more suitable.

I've been running her as a Sniper with Galeforce, Counter, Lifetaker, Luna, and Pass as a filler.

I can obviously grind for more skills, but would she be better suited in a different class? Assassin, Bride, and Dark Flier come to mind.. or is she just as good as a Sniper like I have her now?
Name: trev. :}
3DS FC -- 0559-7269-5928

User Info: SorrySleeping

SorrySleeping
4 years ago#2
inb4 Sorcerer.
~{Always Sleeping}~

User Info: Karakasa

Karakasa
4 years ago#3
I'm leaning towards making her a Bride for the hell of it -- she can still use bows, but also spears for melee

User Info: fddsfsasf

fddsfsasf
4 years ago#4
If you plan on keeping her in a Bow using class, definitely replace Pass with Bowfaire. She needs all the extra power she can get.

lucariofan23
4 years ago#5
fddsfsasf posted...
If you plan on keeping her in a Bow using class, definitely replace Pass with Bowfaire. She needs all the extra power she can get.

It's filler for Limit Break.

But the filler can change to a different filler. lol :s
3DS FC -- 0559-7269-5928

User Info: BlueDryBones1

BlueDryBones1
4 years ago#6
This is what I plan to do with my Gaius!Noire:

Sniper

Sol
Swordfaire/Bowfaire/Pass(always pass if sniper)
Galeforce
Pavise
Tomebreaker/Anathema/Limitbreak

Alternatively you can run Luna+Lifetaker since sometimes you'll only get Sol activation on your turn but 50+ Skill means Sol will be activating alot. You dont have Sol so you can go with Luna+Pass+Lifetaker+Galeforce+Pavise

---

Sorceror

Luna/Vengeance/Sol
Pavise
Vantage
Tomebreaker/Anathema
Dual Guard+/Limitbreak

She is one of 3 children that make good Snipers. Other 2 I can think of are:

Chrom!Inigo ~ Virion!Inigo
Sol ~ Sol/Astra
Galeforce ~ Galeforce
Pass ~ Pass
Aegis/Dual Guard+~Counter/Breaker skill
Rightful King~Armsthrift/Lifetaker

Alternatively you can go Astra+Brave Bow+Lifetaker with Virion!Inigo since he has 52 skill for a 26% chance of activating Astra per hit.

Stahl!Severa
Sol
Galeforce
Pass
Aegis
Tomebreaker/Limitbreak

And you can run the Luna+Lifetaker as well. Pavise>Aegis for Snipers though.

Breakers are optional but I dont use them b/c of the Lunatic+ skill Hawkeye.

EDIT: Reads post. Yep you got the idea for a good Sniper. They are one of my favorite classes.
---
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^

User Info: MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom
4 years ago#7
I have the same noire and am reluctant to put her into sorcerer since she doesn't have armsthrift. Bride would fit her perfectly-great magic for staff use (physic/fortify) and still has access to bows with a bonus of spears

lucariofan23
4 years ago#8
I don't think i'll reclass back to bride, so i'll leave her as a Longbow/Brave Bow Sniper... it'd be a waste to not use Tharja's magic modifiers, but an even bigger waste to not use the three best Sniper skills Gaius gives her access to. I never thought of using Pavise though, could maybe make Counter better, but ideally i'd be using the Galeforce turn to get out of enemy range. Ehh, I dunno.

My Stahl!Severa is a Hero class and that's not changing, and my Virion!Inigo is a Hero as well... but him as a Sniper intrigues me as I've always felt he could do something other than Hero. Now I have something to think about!
3DS FC -- 0559-7269-5928
(message deleted)

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
4 years ago#10
Dark Flier
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Gaius!Noire ending class?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived